Neil Lennon is gonna break our hearts

I still think Barkas will become a good goalie for us once he settles and we get our defence sorted out. Anyway, I'd rather have him than the 🤡 Chelsea paid £72m for in their goals. He gifted yet another goal today. 🤣
Can see the other mob replacing McLaughlin two in one game they will not accept, look forward to Goldsons a prick again in their analysis. Chelsea keeper is pish he ran out first half and then went into reverse. Mad money down there for shite Man Utd top keeper pumped with Palace.

As an onlooker I don't think that goal was savable. If Barkas had saved it then it would have been the greatest save in the world. Once again we don't give players a chance to settle before slagging them off. Then again the club don't buy players early enough to allow a settling in period. I just wish Lenny would be more objective before choosing his team, continuing to play Broony for 90mins plus is madness when he's now a yard slower. It must scunner and demotivate those that are waiting for their chance to shine. This period when we can have 5 subs in a game should have been taken advantage of.

Maybe he's playing different formations just to keep other managers guessing , wasn't till after the first sevco game that they came up with a plan to stop us ,,,it about worked in the cup final where we were rank rotten the loss in december was a what if game ,

what if we'd scored the penalty
what if we'd not switched off for katics goal
wgat if the 2 on the touchline had had a plan b ,,,,they didn't learn from the cup final

folk are basing the season on the huns games last year the break in Dubai was lennons first chance to sit down with the team and put his game plan across ,and we came back and gave everyone a good skelping , barr covid we would really have put money on us skelping the huns

This year same team new additions all over the shop and the same tik tok fkr playing hazel so again for europe the game plan went out the window and it cost us .
The blame lies with lenny but it also sits at griffs door ,so now we've got klimala and Ajeti filling in for the tik tok cnt and it will take time till they settle , again were trying to fit roud pegs in sq holes

Said at the start of the season the loss of the crowds especially away will have an effect on us and it's showed

weve drawn 1 game in 7 in the league

dreams of the champions league were never gonna be a champions league team and after last years fk up it wouldn't surprise me if there was some happy faces in the boardroom at our loss

i was for lennon and still for him , his selections /tactics/and stubborness are doin ma tits in but it's to early to say he should go

That’s a very rational post but I think it took a spanking from the huns pre-Dubai for him to change and I just don’t think he’s tactically astute, has tunnel vision when it comes to Forest and Broony and after 18 months in the job, still doesn’t know his best team. Of course, we all hope I’m wrong and he comes good but I don’t see many redeeming qualities in him
was trying to be rational especially after what DD had come out with this week about trying to get Ferguson and how he would pay the wages but from what was rumoured at the time that it was Moyes who was too of the list and I didn't fancy him much either

was trying to be rational especially after what DD had come out with this week about trying to get Ferguson and how he would pay the wages but from what was rumoured at the time that it was Moyes who was too of the list and I didn't fancy him much either
DD saying he was going after ferguson is on a par with murray claming he was gonna pump Lumley a rich guys bullshit tale

Maybe he's the only one telling the truth
Nah, if you can ever believe a pathological liar, then you have to believe me when I say this - wee Jum makes Walter Mitty sound as honest as Abraham Lincoln.

If wee Jum says it's true, then you can mark it as an absolute fairytale.

However - I had to tell Joanna straight that it was'nae gonna work oot between me and her because of the age gap.......far too young for my taste.

That’s a very rational post but I think it took a spanking from the huns pre-Dubai for him to change and I just don’t think he’s tactically astute, has tunnel vision when it comes to Forest and Broony and after 18 months in the job, still doesn’t know his best team. Of course, we all hope I’m wrong and he comes good but I don’t see many redeeming qualities in him
How do you rate these figures for redeeming qualities?

Celtic player , honours :
Celtic manager honours:

Also got us into the Champions League knockout stages, Winter........that's still an achievement in it's own right.

Great Roll of Honour there, mate!

Also got us into the Champions League knockout stages, Winter........that's still an achievement in it's own right.

Great Roll of Honour there, mate!
I get the point of this stream but at this stage of the season anything other than getting behind the manager and team is the wrong mindset, madness even to suggest we get rid and start again, we are what we are and it astounds me that some forget what we are exactly and what lenny has brought to us and what hes recieved in return for his services. The time for wanting something else has gone for this season at least and I wouldnt be surprised if lenny on delivering the 10 chucked fitba for good and lived his days out on a desert island with a golf course and no fitba in sight , hes given everything and more to the cause and deserves the support of every one of us more so than any celt in my lifetime ☘

The performance today was much better than score line suggests , still a few concerns though , Barkas not convincing me right now , but he is still finding his feet so time will tell , Ajer has had his head turned if we get 15 million then that represents a good deal on current form have no concerns as Bitton or hamed can step in , don’t need a replacement , taylor still to prove himself , I don’t know if he will cut it , so defensively a lot of work still to do shipping to many goals on the positive, Christie , Frimpong , calmac and Ajeti all looked excellent today, as regards Neil Francis , give him a break he will get there on his best team , early days and top of the league , respect everyone has an opinion but op is harsh
Like yirsel,no concerns whatsoever if ajer goes,actually think bitton has the coolest head of them all,never panics and very seldom see him waste a ball. Definitely need another left back though and I'm no slaughtering Taylor. Just take him time to get used to the system .or only use him when we go to a back four HH

I get the point of this stream but at this stage of the season anything other than getting behind the manager and team is the wrong mindset, madness even to suggest we get rid and start again, we are what we are and it astounds me that some forget what we are exactly and what lenny has brought to us and what hes recieved in return for his services. The time for wanting something else has gone for this season at least and I wouldnt be surprised if lenny on delivering the 10 chucked fitba for good and lived his days out on a desert island with a golf course and no fitba in sight , hes given everything and more to the cause and deserves the support of every one of us more so than any celt in my lifetime ☘
Bang on the money winter. Glad to see not everybody's jumping oan the get him oot bandwagon. Fkn short memories some have got on here. Their all entitled to their opinions of course, it's a forum after all but some just go right over the top with the criticism of a legend. Hh

Should have been a contender..Poor man's Donati. Then we could have had Curbishley...or Moyes

Members online

Latest posts

Back