Neil Lennon Something Inside So Strong Hail Hail !!

Not convinced that NL is the man to do this . He stepped in to help us when that ''lifelong supporter'' buggered off to Leicester and I thank him for that , but don't let's get carried away with the result today .
A club with real ambition would be scouring the world for a manager to take us to another level .
NL , I think , would simply have us standing still .

HH

Not convinced that NL is the man to do this . He stepped in to help us when that ''lifelong supporter'' buggered off to Leicester and I thank him for that , but don't let's get carried away with the result today .
A club with real ambition would be scouring the world for a manager to take us to another level .

HH

You mean a quality manager like in the BR mould, who like a thief in the night sneaked away, i would rather this time take a chance on the guy who is undefeated so far and is on the verge of a Scottish Cup that he negotiated on his own by beating his old club Hibs the team the world class guy could not defeat, but sometimes we deserve what we wish for, thank God Lennon turned the wish back into gold.

You mean a quality manager like in the BR mould, who like a thief in the night sneaked away, i would rather this time take a chance on the guy who is undefeated so far and is on the verge of a Scottish Cup that he negotiated on his own by beating his old club Hibs the team the world class guy could not defeat, but sometimes we deserve what we wish for, thank God Lennon turned the wish back into gold.
Hail Hail Boab! what exactly is it that Lenny has done that some fans have no time for him, jist askin....

That's sentiment overruling the head - which is perfectly fine . But I want Celtic to more than just settle for domestic superiority - I want to see us progress in Europe . That , I think , will not happen if Lawwell appoints NL .
The first item on PL's agenda will be cutting the wage bill . NL went through this before and will probably accept it again - that is my concern !

That's sentiment overruling the head - which is perfectly fine . But I want Celtic to more than just settle for domestic superiority - I want to see us progress in Europe . That , I think , will not happen if Lawwell appoints NL .
The first item on PL's agenda will be cutting the wage bill . NL went through this before and will probably accept it again - that is my concern !
And whose your pick for the assault on Europe.given the squad we have have at present?

who would be the man to take us forward Fergus,what would his wages be and how much money would he want to spend,not lookin for a fight,bit torn maself,rafa £4mill+ for instance in wages, predicament.....

aspirations in Europe
1) 4 qualifying rounds,5 games,startin before the transfer window opens
2)if we qualify,we're in pot 4,thanks to our shit co-efficient
3)hope we finish second-miracle,aspire to finish 3rd,get into the europa
4)get out of the group to the last 32,last 16,last 8
5)yes managing Celtic is an attractive proposition,ask the snake oil salesman,steppin stone back to epl!
so we go for a "hollywood manager"who'll drop us like a stone, when the wads of cash are waved under his nose,
we're playing in a shit league,for pauper reward's but demand to sup at the top table,cannae see improvement in europe happenin anytime soon,oh and Lenny blows the snake oil salesman oot the watter wi performances in europe. HailHail

Back