Neil Lennon still hanging in there!

Now Lennon is talking about ‘quality’ signings in January. I’ve afraid what him and the board think is ‘quality’ signings are completely different to most Celtic fans. Plus most new signings don’t get a game and sit in the stand (Turnbull and Soro). He’s just trying to get the fans back on side. They had their chance to bring in ‘quality’ signings in the summer and blew it.

I threw my scarf at the TV when I watched the game on Monday night here in Melbourne... Thursday it’s still hanging in there, with the kids, the dog, cat and the misses hoovering 😂

I’ve called it the Neil Lennon shoogly peg 🤪

View attachment 12197
I’ll let you know when it falls off!
They have colour TV's in Australia??

I remember when all my friends & neighbors were upgrading their B&W TV's to colour back in the 1970's and my Dad saying the "definition" was better with a black and white picture.

Cheap bugger....

Now Lennon is talking about ‘quality’ signings in January. I’ve afraid what him and the board think is ‘quality’ signings are completely different to most Celtic fans. Plus most new signings don’t get a game and sit in the stand (Turnbull and Soro). He’s just trying to get the fans back on side. They had their chance to bring in ‘quality’ signings in the summer and blew it.
New signings in January 😂. Look a squirrel.
If there are new signings in January then it'll take Lawwell until the 31st to conclude any deals and probably around March before Lennon gives them a 10 minute run out as a sub. By that time the league will be long gone and the season over.
Last January, Soro (£2m) and Klimala (£3m), summer Turnbull (£3.5m) all three hardly play. Add Barkas (£4.5m), Ajeti (£5m) who spend more time on the bench than on the park and that's around £18m worth he won't play. Why would you spend more money whilst he is still manager?

The management must go- Lennon, Kennedy and Strachan.
IF and it’s a big IF Lawwell is staying, he must not pick the players. It’ll be up to the new manager.
Plus the board must change their attitude.
They’ve downsized for years. It’s got to stop. They will probably have to up the wage scale. I know none of this will happen but I can dream.

At this moment in time I think most of us would be happy if Lennon and Lawell were replaced and Dermot Desmond sold his shares to someone who will have a real interest in the running of the club. At this moment in time these 3guys have handed all the impetus on winning the league to the Huns things may change over the next couple of weeks but it isn't looking likely at this point

The management must go- Lennon, Kennedy and Strachan.
IF and it’s a big IF Lawwell is staying, he must not pick the players. It’ll be up to the new manager.
Plus the board must change their attitude.
They’ve downsized for years. It’s got to stop. They will probably have to up the wage scale. I know none of this will happen but I can dream.
It isn't so much we have to increase our wage budget, but rather have a smaller squad with better quality. Stop buying so many "projects" to try to reproduce the next VvD or Wanyama payday - this only works if you give the youngsters game time to develop them, which no longer happens so they sit festering away in the stand disillusioned before finally being punted for a loss as a "failure". The way we are now implementing it is a very flawed business model.

It isn't so much we have to increase our wage budget, but rather have a smaller squad with better quality. Stop buying so many "projects" to try to reproduce the next VvD or Wanyama payday - this only works if you give the youngsters game time to develop them, which no longer happens so they sit festering away in the stand disillusioned before finally being punted for a loss as a "failure". The way we are now implementing it is a very flawed business model.
Spot on👍

I threw my scarf at the TV when I watched the game on Monday night here in Melbourne... Thursday it’s still hanging in there, with the kids, the dog, cat and the misses hoovering 😂

I’ve called it the Neil Lennon shoogly peg 🤪

View attachment 12197
I’ll let you know when it falls off!

I've had to put mine on the wall.
Put a boot through one once when we lost a game
Wife not happy

I'd have to be like hong kong fuey to reach it now :)

If he has mentioned that then the guy is here to January so maybe we might as well buckle up and get into these pretenders to the throne starting on Sunday.

Thats not charity thats using a gesture to get a story knowing he will not put himself out to a blog/podcast. With 9 titles 11 trophies, what you think the guy will say when asked about the current state of affairs, he will simply say we must try and maintain the standards set and i agree thats not been the case so it will have to change and before you ask I dont discuss an employee details on air or give out company plans..

Last edited:
why no ask lennon on?

Since they want him out too?

Who votes the board onto the board?

And why keep voting him back on if they really dont like him?

Lennon needs to go

Im pretty confident he is gone soon

But in the meantime why destabilise club even further.

He cant fix the mess, but im no sure the guy who can is available or even interested if im honest

Do we rather have no manager at all or interim from the dudes who haven't really helped lennon very much this season?

Members online

Latest posts

Back