Neil Lennon v Roberto Martinez

Why would Benitez come to a club with a small budget when he isn't happy with the huge budget in comparison he gets from the cockney Hunskelper Ashley,
Nail on the head with non story Winter
ah don't think it'll ever happen B,but he has'nt been backed by Ashley,newcastle little fish in a big pond,Celtic,big fish in a little pond,domestic domination assured,but europe... like ah say can't see it happenin HH

Personally I wanted Steve Clarke the last time until Brendan was said to be a contender. He is a fantastic coach and would tighten us up at the back for European games, but maybe not so exciting to watch. I'd also consider David Wagner as he over-achieved with a very limited Huddersfield playing exciting football (but it did go pear-shaped this season). But I think the job is currently Lennon's to lose - he obviously has the passion and commitment, but I worry about his tactics and team/formation selection sometimes, so maybe an experienced sidekick will help him.

I'm still on the fence with this one. For me lenny needs to put a run of good performances together between now and the end of the season, playing the Celtic way. We will soon be at full strength so he will have a good chance of doing so. The sleekit one did have us playing some great football at times - shame about Europe - so I would like to see NFL getting us playing with a cohesive attacking style before I can endorse him. Other contenders - nae idea ?

Neil has done enough to be given a run at it, i'm in a 50/50 with it though as walter was brought in to get the ten. a new guy broke it. wishfull thinking that lenny can do it ? an easy option for lawell . Rodgers has rodgered us
a cheap option for Lawwell

If god had something to prove.. he/she would have lenny holding the 10
commodore,he started us on the road tae ten,let him be the one who gets us there,cos if anyone deserves it, it's Lenny,and what a right girfuy that would be to sevco,smsm and every corrupt bastaart in oor wee "multi cultural" country! HH

Members online

Back