Neil Lennon v Roberto Martinez

easy to not know how to take things though and I;m not here to upset anyone

Cool beans if you piss me off, i tend to let ye know. Can’t change who i am but i tend to move on. Best av got. ?

i prefer folk that say it how it is, but its easy here , when you don't actually know the folk you speak to, to get the wrong idea. Ambience ,

If the choice was Lennon or Martinez, them it's Lennon for me. On the other hand if I had a choice of someone else, then I would like to see Eddie Howe from Bournemouth get the job. As for John Kennedy, he's far too big a risk. He needs to go away and get experience and prove he's good enough to manage Celtic.

From the several unsettling supposed rumours of interest in Celtic players early season and last - not confirmed or denied by Howe and a couple of other events, loans of players to zombie land, Howe is more likely a hun lite.

From the several unsettling supposed rumours of interest in Celtic players early season and last - not confirmed or denied by Howe and a couple of other events, loans of players to zombie land, Howe is more likely a hun lite.
Maybe he is Jim. He's not a man I know too much about other than he's doin a decent job with Bournemouth. But after Sunday I've gone off Lennon. And reading between the lines at some of lennons recent quotes about building a team around brown, then it looks like he has already been offered the job!

Maybe he is Jim. He's not a man I know too much about other than he's doin a decent job with Bournemouth. But after Sunday I've gone off Lennon. And reading between the lines at some of lennons recent quotes about building a team around brown, then it looks like he has already been offered the job!

He has done a good job there, they are a mickey mouse club with no realistic fan base for a top league anywhere in Europe, so miracles made there in some context, but much of it as we know is BS miracles from the mega money in the English leagues.
If the money ever stops flowing there, the likes of Bournemouth and many now in the EPL, will revert rapidly to what they naturally are - small fan base and poor clubs by European standards.

Maybe he's not a hun, but he or someone at that club have provided loans to the slippery liar & halfwit excuses zombager

Then again come to think of it, Hyndman Defoe, so maybe Howe is a undercover Fenian :)

He has done a good job there, they are a mickey mouse club with no realistic fan base for a top league anywhere in Europe, so miracles made there in some context, but much of it as we know is BS miracles from the mega money in the English leagues.
If the money ever stops flowing there, the likes of Bournemouth and many now in the EPL, will revert rapidly to what they naturally are - small fan base and poor clubs by European standards.

Maybe he's not a hun, but he or someone at that club have provided loans to the slippery liar & halfwit excuses zombager

Then again come to think of it, Hyndman Defoe, so maybe Howe is a undercover Fenian :)
Hahaha either that or he is the greatest snake-oil salesman since, Dave King?

He must have been rubbing his hands together when he managed to get a big chunk of DeFud's salary of the bill and I'm sure the Holy Goalie will be giving him top Intel on how to scupper the huns.

Don't know what his preferences are, but he's done a great job at Bournemouth. Celtic are a different entity though and might prove too big for him to cope with.

I never believed for a second the Marco rose for Celtic story. He loves the club , what it stands for and all the rest but that's it. Martinez however looks like it may actually be a goer of a story. Should he get the job it would in no two ways about it show ambition from the board, such a high profile name. Neil Lennon on the other hand has been there got the t-shirt etc and is a very safe pair of hands, especially given whats approaching for Celtic in the coming seasons. If Martinez genuinely does want the gig at parkhead can the Celtic board afford not to sign such a high profile worldwide name in football? Also in Lennon we know what we're getting a man who bleeds green and white, knows the pressures and the game. So question, Martinez and Lennon want the job. What do we think the Celtic board should Do? Appoint Martinez with the stature he brings and the players he could also bring, or appoint Lennon, a man whose seen it done it all before and has the credentials as well? What do yous think? If its true about Martinez who should get the job?
slaven will do a great job if available an still wants

slaven will do a great job if available an still wants
Slaven billic is an interesting one we know he was overlooked in the past when he applied for the job. He does rate the job as a top job with potential for a return to the cash cow EPL if he's successful enough. I like him my only concern is his west ham record wasn't great his Croatia record wasn't bad at all but the players at his disposal for Croatia are of a different ilk especially then. Personnally I can't see it but wouldn't be totally against it HH

Get a quality foreign coach, tell him to bring his backroom team including some youth team coaches, scouts and move us on from jobs for the bhoys. We need a good shake up

Propping this up, as the headlines suggests I was not just imagining things or making 2+2=5 about howe.
https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/201...howe-wants-explanation-for-borucs-ibrox-trip/

Leaving aside Howe is either a liar or does not manage his players well - as Artur was in the headlines several days ago vowing to be there!

Why would or should any manager have any business in what team any of his players go watch in their own time, Legia are not remotely a competitor, this has the smell of a sly hun happy or being told what to do.

Artur should tell the wee man to feckrightoffski

Members online

Latest posts

Back