Neil Lennon

Tet..full of questions I'll try to answer, but a fkn decent run in the champions league would be the real deal..it's been embarrassing for the past few years and has became the norm and Celtic fans have accepted that.

As for a new manager I'd give the job to Stevie Clark.

I'd bin Taylor for starters...fk I'm sorry but I'll maybe be able to answer some more of your questions tomorrow tet.. you're one of best and honest posters on here. HH.
but Steve Clarke has family in Ayrshire and ruled himself out of celtic job due to the mental hassles involved from backlash and worry about his family living amongst the headcases, who not so subtly promote fear and violence if you aint promoting Carsons terror.

FF the home of British democracy and unionism and free speech, and if you dont follow follow their creed your banned, dont get a vote, are gerrymandered and secret society blackballed.

No need for freedom of speech if your not singing from their hymn sheet.

British Unionism, if you dont agree with twisted lies and their agenda then you are a bigot.

no need to rationalise the objection, an objection is a ban

freedom of speech in British democracy

That's not true, fred!

You hang on my every word and you just can't get enough of our correspondence. I make you feel relevant, pal - even if you're aboot as relevant as a fart in a hurricane.

I can aboot tolerate your pish, fred - but leave the team oot o' it. You're no doing yourself any favours by advertising your bhunnishness, so leave it oot, mate

Cheers buddy

Oh no seriously I feel asleep..was it anythin' interesting you were trying to say??..or was it just baloney as usual.??

but Steve Clarke has family in Ayrshire and ruled himself out of celtic job due to the mental hassles involved from backlash and worry about his family living amongst the headcases, who not so subtly promote fear and violence if you aint promoting Carsons terror.

I never said he would take it but I'd definitely offer it to him..maybe he's knocked us back already..who knows?

You're just another wannabe on here trying to sound like a smart arse Celtic fan..yer a tosser and probably never been to Celtic park in yer life..ya diddy
Oh really you wanker, I have never heard of a celt putting money on us to lose against the scum as you have claimed, and yes I have a smarter arse than you as I don't have a bigot orange head stuck up it unlike you

Oh really you wanker, I have never heard of a celt putting money on us to lose against the scum as you have claimed, and yes I have a smarter arse than you as I don't have a bigot orange head stuck up it unlike you

Oh aye you've gained wee brownie points on here for calling me all the ob's..but you've missed the point..even if we win tomorrow we're still a fkn shambles..but at least I've got the balls to stick my neck on the line and say we'll get gubbed

Btw Don't know how you make a living but I've been reasonably successful over the years by betting on my opinions..i may be right or i may be wrong tomorrow but at least I've declared myself before a baw is kicked..and I've put money on my opinion...still want Celtic to win but i don't think they will...but still go fk yerself

Oh aye you've gained wee brownie points on here for calling me all the ob's..but you've missed the point..even if we win tomorrow we're still a fkn shambles..but at least I've got the balls to stick my neck on the line and say we'll get gubbed

Btw Don't know how you make a living but I've been reasonably successful over the years by betting on my opinions..i may be right or i may be wrong tomorrow but at least I've declared myself before a baw is kicked..and I've put money on my opinion...still want Celtic to win but i don't think they will...but still go fk yerself
Feeble Fred's folly folly fantasy fever has really kicked in now.

How many cans o' special brew have you necked the night, pal?

You've been "reasonably successful" at being an absolute fuckwit, but you're pretty much a complete failure at every other aspect of life.

Sorry to break it to you, buddy, but.........

On the subject of Neil Lennon, I don't like him. I don't like him for personal and political reasons but he is the Celtic manager today. As a member of the Celtic team today he has my full support for 90 minutes. Regardless of the result I will return to this thread at some point after the game as I have an interesting point to make.

Feeble Fred's folly folly fantasy fever has really kicked in now.

How many cans o' special brew have you necked the night, pal?

You've been "reasonably successful" at being an absolute fuckwit, but you're pretty much a complete failure at every other aspect of life.

Sorry to break it to you, buddy, but.........

There's just not enough laughing emojis for that one. If Baldrick did reverse psychology.
You're another fkn wannabe smart erse..the next sensible post you put up will be yer first..ya tit

Back