Neil Lennon

There's just not enough laughing emojis for that one. If Baldrick did reverse psychology.
On the subject of Neil Lennon, I don't like him. I don't like him for personal and political reasons but he is the Celtic manager today. As a member of the Celtic team today he has my full support for 90 minutes. Regardless of the result I will return to this thread at some point after the game as I have an interesting point to make.

Are you hedging yer comments till you see the result!?..that's typical of the geniuses oan here..you'll be a lot wiser after you know the score eh?..get yer opinions posted now..or shut it!

On the subject of Neil Lennon, I don't like him. I don't like him for personal and political reasons but he is the Celtic manager today. As a member of the Celtic team today he has my full support for 90 minutes. Regardless of the result I will return to this thread at some point after the game as I have an interesting point to make.
I don't claim to be his biggest fan either as a manager mainly cause he wouldn't fill me with confidence, but for some strange reason that doesn't apply for the scum match.
Lenny is an out and out celt and will always be regarded as one, and no manager deserves to bring home the 10iar more so than him.

Are you hedging yer comments till you see the result!?..that's typical of the geniuses oan here..you'll be a lot wiser after you know the score eh?..get yer opinions posted now..or shut it!
You must be one of the most retarded wankbags ever to infect this site. My opinions of Neil Lennon are well documented Rodney.
Have a wee look at this post which closely resembles yer Ma's bedroom carpet.

imo

I think we can win comfortably.

I hope we rattle them and I hope score is 5 nil to celtic with a totally dominant display with creative invention and alert midfield and solid defence.

But its a hope.

No idea how game will turn out.

Sevco are getting decent results with mediocre players.

Could be a hard game if we are sloppy

I don't claim to be his biggest fan either as a manager mainly cause he wouldn't fill me with confidence, but for some strange reason that doesn't apply for the scum match.
Lenny is an out and out celt and will always be regarded as one, and no manager deserves to bring home the 10iar more so than him.
I have issues with the man which have seen me called all sorts on this board. Regardless he's our manager tomorrow. I'll start a thread after the game regardless the outcome

You must be one of the most retarded wankbags ever to infect this site. My opinions of Neil Lennon are well documented Rodney.
Have a wee look at this post which closely resembles yer Ma's bedroom carpet.

Aye yer right ..and miybe a wee bit of Shiite is what this place fkn needs...I can dish it out as much as any cunt oan here..but at least I know when I'm talking shite..

Aye yer right ..and miybe a wee bit of Shiite is what this place fkn needs...I can dish it out as much as any cunt oan here..but at least I know when I'm talking shite..
Shite, shite, shite. That's about the definition of your post. It would appear that shite is all you have to offer. I have seen no attempt at anything resembling legitimate debate. Perhaps go and shite you should as Yoda might have said if full of Lithuanian beer and vodka on an early Saturday morning not in Eastern Europe.

think your getting me mixed up with Edgar Cayce

Dont do predictions

Other than I think we have best players

And if they are in the mood alert and focused then we can and hopefully will win.

tactics and desire will win game

could go either way, like any game.

Big test in sense they think they are contenders.

they have outperformed themselves in many matches imo

We have underperformed and been bit off, but still winning, hopefully it turns out we win and big

Shite, shite, shite. That's about the definition of your post. It would appear that shite is all you have to offer. I have seen no attempt at anything resembling legitimate debate. Perhaps go and shite you should as Yoda might have said if full of Lithuanian beer and vodka on an early Saturday morning not in Eastern Europe.

Ffs Whatever that means I agree..it's nae wunner I get depressed oan here..the place is full of lunatics..remember i told you that you'll all be wanting Neil Lennon sacked tomorrow...wait and see!!

Ffs Whatever that means I agree..it's nae wunner I get depressed oan here..the place is full of lunatics..remember i told you that you'll all be wanting Neil Lennon sacked tomorrow...wait and see!!
score?

Nah Fred........you're depression stems fae havin' to look in the mirror every morning and havin' to live with that affliction.

It doesn't help that you have the charm, charisma and personality of a brick and the IQ of a walnut. Look on the bright side though - you get the pleasure of my acquaintance.

No need to thank me, pal

And why would that be, are you suggesting we cannot take the meaning of win lose or draw literally and that we spit the dummy out the pram, titles are won over many a long season, tommorow is simply a game of football, a competition, a sport and a chance to have bragging rights over a weekend, but at the end of May is what really counts and I would say Lenny has delivered on all fronts, just as the guys he left in charge and then took over from again have done.
Not many managers leave a winning team and come back and carry it on.
We are all Neil Lennon and like Neil Lennon we are all entitled to opinions, but atthe end of the day it's a result driven business and so far he has delivered on that front.

Members online

Latest posts

Back