Neil Lennon

Have a wee think back McGarrell to the St Mirren game when French Eddy declared himself unfit to play but then goes away with the French u21,s and plays twice. Returns from International duty and declares himself unfit again,Lenny is left to tell us all Eddy has a problem with his thigh,is this the same problem we were told was the reason he could not play against St Mirren,,Nir bitton is taken of after about 10 minutes against St Johnstone I think and Lenny tells everybody,,it looks a bad one he could be out for a couple of weeks,,Bitton show,s the world the respect he has for Lenny just the same as Eddy did by playing for his country the following Thursday after Lenny telling the Isreali coach Bitton is not fit to play..Bittons answer when asked about his injury was...I was never going to miss that game...I have blocked Neil Lennon on my phone..
the more cynical of us would now question Bitton being as badly injured as first thought in fact he obviously was,nt..
It all boils down to respect McGarrell and clearly Lenny has lost some of the players respect..

HH.
How do we know eddie wisnae injured in training after he came back from France duty??the Biton case is bit different though but if your picked to play for ur country are u really gonny say no thanks boss I've got the huns on Saturday it was a shocking display yesterday the worst av seen in many a year but it's only one tranche of games let's gee the manager and players the chance to redeem they're selfs I would like to see turnbull and soro playing more our midfield are too slow the now and not very mobile it's time to get them in the team broony is dropping too deep and he slows the play down whether our fans want to admit that or not is upto them I just hope we can get our season back on track because when we play the S.C Semi they play st.johnstone for chance to go 7 clear so we need something to happen now..

Its the same in every job boab. My old boss was an ex gas engineer. Laziest bastard ever. Didn't so anything to help us boys out. Got a promotion and became contract manager. We had no respect for him. When he came to site to tell us what to do we shrugged our shoulders and did our own thing. Wouldnt put the extra effort in. Im not saying lenny is a lazy bastard or like my old boss but what I mean is if the players dont respect him they will give a shrug of the shoulders and not really give a shit. Players now a days are in their own wee bubble. Its possible they arent thinking about the fans as they walk about the park not giving a shit....
Lubo best two chances fell to Ely and Griff. Griff is IMO still a wee bit short of game time and Ely is not a partner for Klamala, could not risk Ayeti it appears nursing a hamstring, Eddie is a fucking letdown with his ripped fucking tights all the time.

When Lenny was doing his outstanding caretaker's job continuing our success I expressed my reservations about him getting the job full-time due to his occassional tendency for strange team selections, bizarre tactics and poor in-game management. Once he was announced as our full-time manager then he got my full support and he proved me wrong as he seept us yet more success (though Lawwell was still grossly negligent if his boasts about not even considering anyone else are true).

Since lockdown though, he is resembling the Lenny that I was concerned about and the same one the sevconuts were celebrating. I hope he can refind his mojo very quickly and take us onto history. But there is little to show that he is able to turn things around. I'm not even sure he accepts he is in anyway responsible for the problems we are currrntly experiencing.
I dont think Bridie Bhoy he is as healthy as we think,I believe the wee man is very close to being in the black hole Griff was in..

HH.

I didn't want Lennon to get the job for a second time. I thought he would do ok for a while and then things would go back to the way they were just before he left the first time.
When Ronnie took over, he inherited a team with a culture of doing what ever the fuck they liked. Their diet was atrocious and Ronnie struggled to gain control. Commons, stokes ledley and others just thought they could do what they liked and that was all down to Lennon. The same happened with him at hibs. He lost control of the dressing room. There seems to be a recurring theme here and he has been getting the results he has simply because we are playing shite teams week in week out and we have the best players in Scotland, then when we come up against a team who are well organised we can't cope. Same in Europe. I lay the blame totally with Lennon. He is letting the tail wag the dog!

How do we know eddie wisnae injured in training after he came back from France duty??the Biton case is bit different though but if your picked to play for ur country are u really gonny say no thanks boss I've got the huns on Saturday it was a shocking display yesterday the worst av seen in many a year but it's only one tranche of games let's gee the manager and players the chance to redeem they're selfs I would like to see turnbull and soro playing more our midfield are too slow the now and not very mobile it's time to get them in the team broony is dropping too deep and he slows the play down whether our fans want to admit that or not is upto them I just hope we can get our season back on track because when we play the S.C Semi they play st.johnstone for chance to go 7 clear so we need something to happen now..

And again, guys like soro and turnbull aren't getting a chance to prove themselves due to Lennons refusal to change things up and see the errors he is making.

100% behind Lenny and certain he will bring the title home......the fractious narrative spouted on both social and mainstream media just now is playing into the Hun hands....now is not the time for change, he will work it out

View attachment 11679

I believe the fans that are 100% behind lenny and the team always had the upper hand in the argument with us negative cunts due to the fact we were getting results docco. No matter how much we moaned about the lack of desire, the slow pace of the games and the poor team selection we were still winning, so guys like you and several others on the noise, wether we liked it or not, could always win the argument by saying, "aye but we are undefeated in the league. And you were right. But yesterday that argument fell flat on its arse. We didn't play any different to how we have played all season. Not for the 1st time this season we lost to a bang average team, who are slightly better than Ross county and St johnstone...only slightly better. Im jealous of the fans who still have faith in Lenny. But nothing he has done this season so far, and I know its only early, has shown me he can get the best of the players or he is willing to change anything. Sevcos trophy cabinet is empty. But their confidence is through the roof while ours is at an all time low. And we have a global pandemic in the mix. As soon as we hit a point in the season where the league can be called, every hun in the media and on the streets will be demanding it. We cant afford to drop any points early on. Sevco have been the better team in our last 3 meetings. Nothing looks like changing.

100% behind Lenny and certain he will bring the title home......the fractious narrative spouted on both social and mainstream media just now is playing into the Hun hands....now is not the time for change, he will work it out

View attachment 11679
Sorry Docco as much as I admire your optomism I don't share it. Lenny was never a character for me that I had 100%confidence in, unlike the snake and MON, yet I would back him 100% until a point. That point has been reached now after yesterday's shitshow. It is just not yesterday result that is the problem, it is in general the whole start to the season where we have been so unconvincing up to date. The question now is can he turn things around you think yes, and I think no and yet I would like you to be right but not patient enough to wait and find out

View attachment 11679
I can't agree that there is optimism that NL will turn things around since there was not even any desire yesterday against the tribute act. Because of that, I also can't agree that it's a good idea to wait around and find out. How long do we wait? Until the huns have racked up a proper lead against all the other teams with a '[sevco] are too strong for us so we might as well drop our trousers' approach? Until ten games to go?

I can't agree that there is optimism that NL will turn things around since there was not even any desire yesterday against the tribute act. Because of that, I also can't agree that it's a good idea to wait around and find out. How long do we wait? Until the huns have racked up a proper lead against all the other teams with a '[sevco] are too strong for us so we might as well drop our trousers' approach? Until ten games to go?
Agreed Neil far to important of a season for this limp approach we have went about it so far. It is not like we haven't been patient, and still plenty of time to turn things around if we act quickly

Not buying it. The team that started, Edouard and bitton apart, would have been pretty much the team that started anyway. Lenny would have played ntcham brown and mcgregor I have no doubt. Eli would have started. Laxalt and frimpong would have started. Not one player looked motivated for the match. Lenny did nothing to fire them up.
a top of the clash against the Huns ? Who needs motivated for that LLP ?
Too many players not fit to wear the jersey. Ntcham tops the list imho.

Empty yes.....going with our display yesterday for how much longer.
It will take a drop similar to when they last defeated us.and we play to
win comfortably.
Can you imagine losing the 10 by a couple of points or goals for that matter unbearable thought.
A must win is now paramount in every match.

Far from it Docco we have plenty to play for and win but we need change and need it fast, and changes need to be made and my opinion is to start with our manager even though it will cost money
And that John no: is the exact reason it wont happen especially in this pandemic,,he wont pay to bring people in he is definitely not going to pay for somebody to go when he know,s he has to pay good money for a recognised face to take over..

HH.

And that John no: is the exact reason it wont happen especially in this pandemic,,he wont pay to bring people in he is definitely not going to pay for somebody to go when he know,s he has to pay good money for a recognised face to take over..

HH.
That's where the board put there necks on the line if they let this shitshow continue, remember lenny has already hurt them the most and that is in the pocket

Back