Neil McCann

Neil McCann appears to look hollow. Perhaps he now believes that selling his soul wasn´t such a great idea. I often wonder how his many family members, who are faithful thru and thru to Celtic, react towards him. Do they offer some forgiveness (akin to the manner we now generally treat Boyata)......or does he remain unforgiven and damned to spend eternity in quiet reflection of his bad decision-making?

I’ve never understood how people like him could ever associate themselves with those people, far less become one of them. Perhaps it’s some form of mental illness that takes a grip on people. Maybe he’s just plain twist d or so weak that he’d have done anything to get in with them. Can you imagine spending a night at one of their depraved functions?

I’ve never understood how people like him could ever associate themselves with those people, far less become one of them. Perhaps it’s some form of mental illness that takes a grip on people. Maybe he’s just plain twist d or so weak that he’d have done anything to get in with them. Can you imagine spending a night at one of their depraved functions?
Good God no. Would rather hammer nails in ma baws?!

Members online

Latest posts

Back