NETFLIX

Is the final series as guid as the rest ......I was addicted to the first series
There was 4 seasons, part 4 is in 2 halfs, probably because of Covid. The whole show just gets better an better. As i said i watched the last again, mainly because she that cant cook had somehow missed the last few episodes an married at first sight is so much a better watch (eh?)
Brilliant from start to finish, and I might watch it all again like it did with Breaking Bad.
Ive just finished Better Call Saul as well and although slow the last season was brilliant too.

We Own This City is based on real events in Baltimore and is by the same people who did 'The Wire'. Deadly show.
City On A Hill is Boston and is also class despite an unnecessary IRA angle.
Very highly recommend Yellowstone, 1883, Billions and The Righteous Gemstones.
Aye I was getting muddled up between that and City on a hill they are both good 1883 I've never heard of I will look it up yellowstone does look good aswell

New series about 5 episodes in at the minute called Bad Sisters. It's set in Dublin and has one of Brendan Gleeson's sons and Eve Hewson, daughter of thon bollocks Bono in it. Really good, dark comedy with brilliant performances all round. It's on Apple TV so you'll need to be up to speed on streaming to watch.

New series about 5 episodes in at the minute called Bad Sisters. It's set in Dublin and has one of Brendan Gleeson's sons and Eve Hewson, daughter of thon bollocks Bono in it. Really good, dark comedy with brilliant performances all round. It's on Apple TV so you'll need to be up to speed on streaming to watch.
Pass if that's the review. Seems like Daddys Movie Actors.

Pass if that's the review. Seems like Daddys Movie Actors.
Bono's daughter is a surprisingly good actress; quirky and cute in so many ways that would make you question her parentage. Brian Gleeson is also very good and has been in loads of things. The rest of the cast, particularly the female actors, are very good too.
One of the sisters is married to 'The Prick' and the rest of the sisters decide to take him out. Gleeson's character runs the life insurance agency responsible for an 850K policy payout so he's looking for any angle to avoid having to pay out.
Deadly show altogether.

Bono's daughter is a surprisingly good actress; quirky and cute in so many ways that would make you question her parentage. Brian Gleeson is also very good and has been in loads of things. The rest of the cast, particularly the female actors, are very good too.
One of the sisters is married to 'The Prick' and the rest of the sisters decide to take him out. Gleeson's character runs the life insurance agency responsible for an 850K policy payout so he's looking for any angle to avoid having to pay out.
Deadly show altogether.
Never seen it didn’t know he had a lassie,Bono is a dick but U2 had some magic tunes sometimes I feel Conflicted because their tunes are so good but Bono is as big a tool as they are good ,It’s like appreciating John Greg as a player but he’s still a hun

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back