NETFLIX

DILLIGAF

I just watched a movie called The Spy on Netflix
6 episodes, based on a true story and I enjoyed it
Sacha Baron Cohen, does a great job (BORAT)
If anybody has any suggestions for films now that Fall is here, post them on this thread
Another miniseries worth watching was The Fall with Gililan Anderson and BODYGUARD, the lead in that show, Richard Madden, is from Elderslie, Renfrewshire
Anyone got any more ?

I just watched a movie called The Spy on Netflix
6 episodes, based on a true story and I enjoyed it
Sacha Baron Cohen, does a great job (BORAT)
If anybody has any suggestions for films now that Fall is here, post them on this thread
Another miniseries worth watching was The Fall with Gililan Anderson and BODYGUARD, the lead in that show, Richard Madden, is from Elderslie, Renfrewshire
Anyone got any more ?
no'got netflix D.

I don't have Netflix -- I probably should -- but elsewhere I mentioned the RTE series "Rebellion" about 1916, and I think it was mentioned that it was on Netflix. I saw the first couple of episodes, and thought it was excellent. If I had Netflix (or if i get it, but I probably won't until I get Celtic TV), that would probably be the first series I watch.

I don't have Netflix -- I probably should -- but elsewhere I mentioned the RTE series "Rebellion" about 1916, and I think it was mentioned that it was on Netflix. I saw the first couple of episodes, and thought it was excellent. If I had Netflix (or if i get it, but I probably won't until I get Celtic TV), that would probably be the first series I watch.
Highly recommend Rebellion - I think it is on Amazon Prime here in Scotland rather than on Netflix.

Back