NETFLIX

Watched The Two Popes last nite about Benedict stepping down from the papacy and his friendship with the future Papa Francisco(the guy who plays him is outstanding)
Hopkins still has his moments of class but Francisco steals it with his performance. Well worth a watch, just wish they stop using hand held cameras to film , small gripe but would have a classier feel with proper camera work.

God Bless Papa Francisco!

Hey Tony S, watched Calliphate earlier this week
Terrific show, but disturbing at some points
Thanks for mentioning it, otherwise I'd have missed it
Also watched Black Earth Rising, filmed in London and parts of Africa
I like the political intrigue stuff
Then skipping through channels last night, there's my girl Helen Mirren, in the first series of Prime Suspect, back in the 90's
Watched it all when it first debuted, but it's always good seeing some of the stuff, such great acting
There's a show coming to our Netflix, April 24th, looks good

The Carlos Tevez story APACHE is on Netflix
What an amazing story of his being raised n 'Fort Apache' where drugs &violence & death were rampant
He suffered 3rd degree burns to 50% of his body as a child and his Mom's sister and husband took him n and raised him
It has subtitles, but what a story, considering how well he did for himself
Enjoy

Then skipping through channels last night, there's my girl Helen Mirren, in the first series of Prime Suspect, back in the 90's
Watched it all when it first debuted, but it's always good seeing some of the stuff, such great acting
Watched Extraction last night my opinion absolutely dire the storyline quite good but the action all guns blazing must shoot about 400 getting chased all over the place,not for me no my cup ☕️Dill

Thats me just seeing your post Dilligaf,glad you enjoyed and i agree it was disturbing at some points .Give McMafia a try if you've not already watched it.

Watched Extraction last night my opinion absolutely dire the storyline quite good but the action all guns blazing must shoot about 400 getting chased all over the place,not for me no my cup ☕Dill
The bigman looks the part but not a fan of his acting at all.

Watched Extraction last night my opinion absolutely dire the storyline quite good but the action all guns blazing must shoot about 400 getting chased all over the place,not for me no my cup ☕Dill
Haven't watched it yet
A mate sent me a link so I'll take a look this week
I'm with you on the shoot 'em up, bang bang stuff
I prefer a murder mystery with twists and turns etc
War movies, like The Great Escape & The Dirty Dozen are my favourite genres, & some gangster movies too
I watched and enjoyed the first Transporter movie, but the rest, absolute gash (imho)
Netflix is is getting watched big time, during this isolation stuff
Saty safe ,ate

Thats me just seeing your post Dilligaf,glad you enjoyed and i agree it was disturbing at some points .Give McMafia a try if you've not already watched it.
What a coni
try Schitts Creek... its about a family who go bankrupt and end up living in the backwaters... a parody of what is going on down Govan way... I'm sure you will spot the similarities... brilliant comedy...

😆😆😆

Watching Caliphate ,very well made but quite disturbing.​
Read a book years ago similar to what is happening.​
Two more episodes to go.​
Totally addicted to Netflix.​

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back