NETFLIX

Have you seen THE FALL ?
It's a good series, about the police trying to catch a serial killer
Gillian Anderson is a tarty police detective, in it, she's 'quite' quite' :whistle:
Archie Panjabi is in it & she has a snog with the bold Gillian

Attachments

• Archie Panjabi.jpg
    Archie Panjabi.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
Layer Cake
Daniel Craig is a drug dealer
Good film
Great show, Colm Meaney is in it too and I haven't watched it in ages so deffo needs a rerun.
I watched two WW2 films last night - Defiance (based on true story of Jewish resistance fighters in Belorussia - Daniel Craig) and Valkyrie (plot to kill Hitler film not ruined by the casting of Tom Cruise as main character - German hero Klaus Von Stauffenberg).
Currently wathing Space Force; a Netflix satire on American society with Steve Carell and John Malkovich among other notables. The president of the United States is referred to as POTUS but it's obvious its Trump.

I just watched a movie called The Spy on Netflix
6 episodes, based on a true story and I enjoyed it
Sacha Baron Cohen, does a great job (BORAT)
If anybody has any suggestions for films now that Fall is here, post them on this thread
Another miniseries worth watching was The Fall with Gililan Anderson and BODYGUARD, the lead in that show, Richard Madden, is from Elderslie, Renfrewshire
Anyone got any more ?
What set up do you use to watch Netflix on?
If you already have a Smart TV or firestick I could suggest a few options that will offer more content

Cinema is a great wee app and free. It does benefit from a couple of add-ons though.

The two things that cost with this set up are a VPN (virtual private network) and
real-debrid which gives you access to higher quality sources to stream from.

Both of the above aren't essential.

The vpn are available in app form so you just turn it on or off as required when watching shows or using public wifi for security.
Most have multiple devices Nord vpn does 6 I think.
You can even put it on your wifi router but most don't bother.
Costs £60 per year or £95 for 3.
Real-debrid is £13 for 180 days.

You can get shorter subscriptions for a month or so just to try them.

The main advantage is it gives you pretty much everything tv shows/movies

Takes about half an hour to set up. Once it's up and running it's less arsing around than kodi and super simple to use

Anybody watched Jeffrey Epstein series?Guy was a fuckin sicko!Prince Andrews bum chum
Started watching it last night
What an utter cunt he was
He knew all the secrets and once he was in police custody, his life expectancy was nil
Who knows, we are told he is dead, but when you have more money than the Sahara has sand granules, anything is possible
Wouldn't surprise me, if he was languishing in some tropical island, we know he had his own private island in the Caribbean
It's a disturbing watch at times, when you hear about his proclivities, but thanks for the heads up
Don't know if it's on Netflix, but The Devil's Double is another fact based movie
Saddam Hussein's son, what an evil, brutal fucker he was

Started watching it last night
What an utter cunt he was
He knew all the secrets and once he was in police custody, his life expectancy was nil
Who knows, we are told he is dead, but when you have more money than the Sahara has sand granules, anything is possible
Wouldn't surprise me, if he was languishing in some tropical island, we know he had his own private island in the Caribbean
It's a disturbing watch at times, when you hear about his proclivities, but thanks for the heads up
Don't know if it's on Netflix, but The Devil's Double is another fact based movie
Saddam Hussein's son, what an evil, brutal fucker he was
Thought it was lacking and and skipped over the important details whether it was intentional is another thing but it looked like it won't spoil it for anyone but

Thought it was lacking and and skipped over the important details whether it was intentional is another thing but it looked like it won't spoil it for anyone but
It could be, that there is a lot of legalese going on, in the background, with settling his estate, and those he abused/molested, having court dates pending, so they aren't able to disclose a lot of what went on
Will continue watching it tonight
Stay safe

It could be, that there is a lot of legalese going on, in the background, with settling his estate, and those he abused/molested, having court dates pending, so they aren't able to disclose a lot of what went on
Will continue watching it tonight
Stay safe
(y)

Watchin the wackados on youtube you can't beat it takes stupid to a whole new level

• Angry
Reactions: DJK

Members online

Latest posts

Back