NETFLIX

Watchin the wackados on youtube you can't beat it takes stupid to a whole new level

How the other half live bet you they don't know what universal credit is or being sanctioned or to live on crisis loans 😠
The quank has got gold million giro's that she keep's in her bag that her butler wipes her baboons arse for her.
And the rest of them on provvy cheques for millions a month for financial disparity.
Don't you just love how were all in this together as the rich get richer and the working poor and the poor barely survive.
What a wonderful world we live in (y):cool:🚀😁o_O🙏🚀o_O:poop:(y):poop:o_O🍀💚🙏

If you haven’t seen it on Netflix.....The Last Dance is great viewing imo.....all about Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls.....one of the the best athletes the world has seen

Watched season 1 of Sons of Anarchy, really enjoyed it
Went looking for season 2, and found out, it's no longer on Netflix, due to a pissing contest with Disney
Oh well, HULU, is $8 a month, so might give that a go, as they have access to all the shows
HH

Great movie on Netflix Jackie Chan
The Foreigner really worth watching also
On Sky The Shield 9 serious brilliant HH

If you're into true life documentaries, check out Aaron Hernandez
He had everything going for him, but he fucked up, big time
Drafted by the New England Patriots, $40 Million contract, and then hung out with some bad dudes
3 part series

If you're into true life documentaries, check out Aaron Hernandez
He had everything going for him, but he fucked up, big time
Drafted by the New England Patriots, $40 Million contract, and then hung out with some bad dudes
3 part series
Amazin documentary mate,felt sorry for him at times through it then other times thought this guy was a screwball.Think the brain injury might have been a lot to do with his behaviour.Waste of a life.

Amazin documentary mate,felt sorry for him at times through it then other times thought this guy was a screwball.Think the brain injury might have been a lot to do with his behaviour.Waste of a life.
So much talent and potential, but couldn't shake the ghetto life, and his old friends, drugs and thug life
I agree, the NFL has blood on it's hands, as so many players have taken their own lives, at the height of their careers
CTE is only coming out now, but there' too much money in the game, for the owners and NFL, as well as high schools and Universities, to have them come out and say, it's causing brain damage
I have a couple of friends who played pro football, and they've both said, they will most likely have CTE, after all the concussions, they suffered
He's not the first athlete to throw it all away, as we know

HH

So much talent and potential, but couldn't shake the ghetto life, and his old friends, drugs and thug life
I agree, the NFL has blood on it's hands, as so many players have taken their own lives, at the height of their careers
CTE is only coming out now, but there' too much money in the game, for the owners and NFL, as well as high schools and Universities, to have them come out and say, it's causing brain damage
I have a couple of friends who played pro football, and they've both said, they will most likely have CTE, after all the concussions, they suffered
He's not the first athlete to throw it all away, as we know

HH
Did you ever get to see sons of anarchy season 2

You know there was like 5 seasons i believe
Yeah, I think there might have even been seven
Netflix is different in other countries, which I didn't realise, when I went looking for British gangster movies etc
I keep seeing stuff for Rise of the Footsoldiers 2
But can't get it
No matter

Yeah, I think there might have even been seven
Netflix is different in other countries, which I didn't realise, when I went looking for British gangster movies etc
I keep seeing stuff for Rise of the Footsoldiers 2
But can't get it
No matter
Not on the list, oh well

Back