Never have I seen such blatant corruption,they dont even try to conceal it now..

Predictable!

And no doubt Mr red...red...red will be running the line.....and all the DOB MIB’s will rock up resplendent in their orange taps.....I’d bet on it...
with an election to be one all the top goat shaggers will be there the fix was always gonna be in when they could get the better of us ,in a season when we just couldn't gie a toss the huns have been played a full house

i've a feeling Madden will be hoping for a night in the crown bar as he will outdo Beatons cheatin big time

FUCK SEVCO AND THE S.F.A....AS LONG AS WE GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE OUR RIGHTFULL PLACE AT THE TOP OF SCOTTISH FITBAW EVEN WITH THE CORRUPTION WE HAVE WON AND WE WILL WIN AGAIN SO FUCK THE LOT OF THEM🖕🖕🖕TIOCFAIDHAR LA..... C.O.Y.B.I.G....HAIL HAIL ✊🥳👍

Last edited:
FUCK SEVCO AND THE S.F.A....AS LONG AS WE GET OUR SHIT TOGETHER WE WILL TAKE OUR RIGHTFULL PLACE AT THE TOP OF SCOTTISH FITBAW EVEN WITH THE CORRULTION WE HAVE WON AND WE WILL WIN AGAIN SO FUCK THE LOT OF THEM🖕🖕🖕TIOCFAIDHAR LA..... C.O.Y.B.I.G....HAIL HAIL ✊🥳👍
"Lord Mullholland also made a brief reference to the sale of Rangers from administration, but quickly corrected himself by saying “sorry, the sale of Rangers assets”.;) The judge might be a tim pointing out you cannot buy history and a dead club although you can buy its shoes, but you are not your da if you simply put his shoes on.

Back