Never have I seen such blatant corruption,they dont even try to conceal it now..

The silence from Peter Lawell is deafening as usual. Some representative. For me his tenure on the SFA has been nothing short of a disgrace. Silence, more silence and even more silence, irrespective of what the controversy is.
This is just another example in a long line of disgraceful instances that clearly demonstrate his fear of all things Ibrox. If it us not fear, then it makes you wonder, just how much he is in bed with them?
Simple answer 5 way agreement. HH

Or maybe he's compromised and there's a real conflict of interest at play?

Like the fact his son has a major contract with the SFA and the SPFL?.....This isn't shit stirring, this is true.....then you throw in.....that back in David Murray's day.....Bankier our chairman.....approved a donation of a million quid from his company to Rangers for an honorary directorship on the hun board.....then we can throw in exclusively using Parks of Hamilton as our bus provider.....what else is there.....I hope some time soon someone takes a really close look at the links between members of our Board and business dealings with those of a hun persuasion...
This is where the members of our board Imatim have committed treason on all forefathers who helped to create our great club. Our success over the past decade has diluted all that they have committed and shat on our support from a great height by helping serco scum out the way that they have.
Change wants to be coming as we won't stand by and let our club play into the hands of these dirty filthy orange fuckers no longer

This is where the members of our board Imatim have committed treason on all forefathers who helped to create our great club. Our success over the past decade has diluted all that they have committed and shat on our support from a great height by helping serco scum out the way that they have.
Change wants to be coming as we won't stand by and let our club play into the hands of these dirty filthy orange fuckers no longer

Well said pal.....I would like someone to do a forensic audit on any and all connections between members of our Board and certain others.....something is very wrong in the way our Board continually allow our Club to be walked on.....It has cost us tens of millions of pounds in the past and is going to cost us a damn sight more in the future the way things are developing.....there has to be a reason for this.....follow the money and I believe we will find the reason...

The problem John is that the fuckers are all crooks. HH

I'm done with scottish football. I'll be a Celtic fan as its in my DNA but I'm done with the scottish game. If I want to watch a sport where the outcome has already been determined I'll watch WWE. The corruption has always been there but we have done everything we can to combat it, as proven by the 12 trophies in a row we won. But now we seem to have people at our own club working against us to benefit them. If sevco need to win the cup this season for what ever reason then they will win it. I hope the new chairman coming in will change things up but I doubt it. He has the same people around him. He will probably be a member of the same lodge as Pete.

They know what they are doing,thier decision is out there,the uproar from Celtic supporters is part of the of thier calculations they expected and are quite prepared to ride it out,getting back to the football side they watched James F in the last game and know he is dangerous with his runs and more importantly goals,they realise the danger and need Paterson on the pitch to Try and stop him that at the end of the day is what this is all about. You can bet you’re boots that a lodge ref will be the extra man

Doesn't matter to me who they play. I know corruption is in the game, smaller clubs have been saying so for years now. Only way to clean it all up is disband SFA and start over. Introduce foreign refs for referring Celtic v smaller teams, then we'd see who gets fair crack of whip. I include the huns in smaller teams category.

This is a disgrace. Celtic CEO Peter Lawwell - not Interim manager John Kennedy - should be involved in this. They have colluded with their pals at the SFA (they have a new Compliance officer who is a Rangers supporter) to make sure that their right back is available to play in the Scottish Cup tie against Celtic next week. Well done John Kennedy in speaking out.

A week ago I joked with the Celtic FC Women player Jodie Bartle about a refereeing decision that went against her in a game against theRangers. She'd scored but the referee blew his whistle after the ball was in the net to 'award' Celtic a penalty. This happened in stoppage time with the game goalless. The spot kick was scored by another player - Summer Green - so Bartle missed out in her first goal for the club. I explained to the English defender than in Scotland this is known as an "Honest Mistake".

Celtic chopped that bit from their media conference video on You Tube.

Rather than covering up the SFA cheating Celtic should be shining a light in it. Call it out for what it is and clean up the game once and for all.

Rant over...

Here's Niall's take on this...

SFA & TRFC Covid 5 Scandal -John Kennedy’s measured message, if only others, like Peter Lawwell, had done so earlier...​

They know what they are doing,thier decision is out there,the uproar from Celtic supporters is part of the of thier calculations they expected and are quite prepared to ride it out,getting back to the football side they watched James F in the last game and know he is dangerous with his runs and more importantly goals,they realise the danger and need Paterson on the pitch to Try and stop him that at the end of the day is what this is all about. You can bet you’re boots that a lodge ref will be the extra man

Nothing changed there then...

Nothing will ever change will it?? Our board will remain silent. It will all blow over and be forgotten with help from the scottish media and ofcourse, our board. The fans will be labelled "paranoid" and that will be that......until next season. Stopping the 10 was one thing. But a straight road to Europe's top table and riches next season😱😱😱........its only going to get worse....much much worse.

For once I agree with John Kennedy, but it shouldn’t be him bringing it up, it should be the board, especially Peter Lawwell. He might be retiring but he stood back and let the cheats get away with it during his full tenure with the club.
The bunnet wouldn’t have allowed it to happen.

This is a disgrace. Celtic CEO Peter Lawwell - not Interim manager John Kennedy - should be involved in this. They have colluded with their pals at the SFA (they have a new Compliance officer who is a Rangers supporter) to make sure that their right back is available to play in the Scottish Cup tie against Celtic next week. Well done John Kennedy in speaking out.

A week ago I joked with the Celtic FC Women player Jodie Bartle about a refereeing decision that went against her in a game against theRangers. She'd scored but the referee blew his whistle after the ball was in the net to 'award' Celtic a penalty. This happened in stoppage time with the game goalless. The spot kick was scored by another player - Summer Green - so Bartle missed out in her first goal for the club. I explained to the English defender than in Scotland this is known as an "Honest Mistake".

Celtic chopped that bit from their media conference video on You Tube.

Rather than covering up the SFA cheating Celtic should be shining a light in it. Call it out for what it is and clean up the game once and for all.

Rant over...

Here's Niall's take on this...

SFA & TRFC Covid 5 Scandal -John Kennedy’s measured message, if only others, like Peter Lawwell, had done so earlier...​

Fair play to John Kennedy. I am highly critical of him but he has been the only person at Celtic Park who has the courage to publicly call out the corruption in Scottish football. Displaying this attitude, I can see a place for him going forward.
Well done John Kennedy.

Fair play to John Kennedy. I am highly critical of him but he has been the only person at Celtic Park who has the courage to publicly call out the corruption in Scottish football. Displaying this attitude, I can see a place for him going forward.
Well done John Kennedy.

I mean, well done JK for bringing it up but he didn't really call out corruption did he? I wish someone at the club would use the actual work corruption. He tiptoes round the fact that we may all be treated a bit different from sevco. And it's always the same when anyone at our club or any other club says anything. Wee comments here and there but nothing substantial. I want someone to come out all guns blazing.

I mean, well done JK for bringing it up but he didn't really call out corruption did he? I wish someone at the club would use the actual work corruption. He tiptoes round the fact that we may all be treated a bit different from sevco. And it's always the same when anyone at our club or any other club says anything. Wee comments here and there but nothing substantial. I want someone to come out all guns blazing.
I completely agree with you Lubo. I'm hopeing its a start. 👍

The sound of Silence is deafening - from ALL of Scottish Football over this blatant favouritism .

Why aren't Aberdeen who suffered with us earlier this season not voicing their discontent ?

Why are Dundee United , St Mirren and Kilmarnock not throwing their weight against this delay as they were all quick to be cited and punished for breaches .( albeit the loss of points to the last two were overturned on appeal )
Imagine this breach by 5 players was by any OTHER club - imagine how quickly a decision would have been reached .

Too many clubs refuse to speak out against the , at times , blatant favourable decisions concerning Sevco , which only increase their sense of entitlement .

We will never get fair treatment for ALL clubs unless ALL clubs stand up and protest !

HH

Back