Never have I seen such blatant corruption,they dont even try to conceal it now..

Next year's level of corruption will be even greater, with the Champions League money on the line. This is their Holy Grail and saviour now. They and their allies in Scottish Football will stop at nothing to achieve it. Once again, our board will sit watching while we are cheated. All in the name of an 'Old Firm' brand.

I mean, well done JK for bringing it up but he didn't really call out corruption did he? I wish someone at the club would use the actual work corruption. He tiptoes round the fact that we may all be treated a bit different from sevco. And it's always the same when anyone at our club or any other club says anything. Wee comments here and there but nothing substantial. I want someone to come out all guns blazing.
Yeah I know what you mean but some care has to be shown. Use of the words ‘corruption’, ‘bias’, etc will result in an immediate disrepute charge from the RSFA (except if it’s Seethin’ of course).
Start off just even pointing it out and asking for explanations and then when that is inevitably ignored start getting more public and vociferous about it. Kennedy has politely asked for clarification. If they simply ignore the request then he has the right to ignore their bullshit rules on conduct.

How long do you keep buying into a rigged game ?

We have a boardroom of spineless cowards led by a Ceo who for years has stood by or even aided this shit to go on for years

5 way agreement Res12 you reap what you sow

I think I'm genuinely done with it kelly. The covidiot 5 ruling has tipped it over the edge for me. Its so blatant. On top of everything else that's happened this season. I know we have been shit but even if we were played well we would have had to have had a 1st season of brendan type season to win 10 in a row. The refs didn't have to really try to help them out but my god did they. I cant be arsed with what's to come next season. This isn't me saying I don't support Celtic anymore BTW. I always will. I just can't be arsed watching a corrupt game anymore.

I think I'm genuinely done with it kelly. The covidiot 5 ruling has tipped it over the edge for me. Its so blatant. On top of everything else that's happened this season. I know we have been shit but even if we were played well we would have had to have had a 1st season of brendan type season to win 10 in a row. The refs didn't have to really try to help them out but my god did they. I cant be arsed with what's to come next season. This isn't me saying I don't support Celtic anymore BTW. I always will. I just can't be arsed watching a corrupt game anymore.
Nothings changed Lubo

The ruling we all knew was going there way it's our boards silence thats helped this to continue to fester and the coming season will be worse

A board disconnected from the support and who won't take a stand ,were on a hiding to nothing before a ball is kicked

Can't say I blame you Lubo. The football is dire enough without it being corrupted from in and above the SFA. So blatant this time that a blind man (apologies to anyone offended) can see what's going on. How we all miss the bunnet, he'd have sorted it all out when the huns died, they would have remained dead never to play football again in any league. Honest mistakes are made and even out over the season, load of bs. I'll still watch Celtic as my love for them is so strong and I would never divorce mysel from them.

Aye, surprised he lasted so long, death has been staring out him for months, will be interested to see if only 20 people are allowed at his funeral, there’s been over 120,000 families have lost loved ones due to Covid over the last year and had to grieve alone.....

Yep. Same as he had family travel hundred of miles over the UK to visit him in hospital when our own old folks were left to suffer alone.

wee Hewitts lovechild will now have to come home and face the music ,poor wee ginger knt

Looking forward to sevcos 100 gun salute and staunch Royal statement advertising there new royal commemoration castoff philip stips

another one off the benefits bus

wee Hewitts lovechild will now have to come home and face the music ,poor wee ginger knt

Looking forward to sevcos 100 gun salute and staunch Royal statement advertising there new royal commemoration castoff philip stips

another one off the benefits bus
Why will he come home its no even his grampa hewits dad is Harry's grampa! Just saying

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back