New away top

I'm guessing and hoping that it's a different lighting scenario but I keep seeing what appears to be different shades/brightness levels of this kit.
Screenshot_20220622-181506_Chrome.jpg
I see this and it's on google from Celtic fc and I've seen others where it looks much darker and the green isn't so bright.
Also Mancbhoy I'd recommend a wooden hanger for your top ( experience has unfortunately taught me those metal hangers let the neck sag after a bit)

Awe fancy box it comes in thats that wee bit extra bit of class having a huge strip maker not 2 wee fannies i like the top its a cracker i think it will grow on people aswell amd so will the home one aswell cunts moaning about the grey sripes before they see it in the flesh or maybe on theyre flesh HH
I like the away kit and seeing the full strip in the Celtic shop window just confirmed it is a belter for me.
As for the home kit , all I've seen is leaked replica images of pretty poor standards tbh.
The grey stripes dont bother me , I wouldve preferred those Adidas stripes to have been gold, that said I'd also have preferred it was us who signed Haaland , De Jong and Lukaku πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

I'm guessing and hoping that it's a different lighting scenario but I keep seeing what appears to be different shades/brightness levels of this kit.
View attachment 19112
I see this and it's on google from Celtic fc and I've seen others where it looks much darker and the green isn't so bright.
Also Mancbhoy I'd recommend a wooden hanger for your top ( experience has unfortunately taught me those metal hangers let the neck sag after a bit)
Cheers πŸ‘

I like the away kit and seeing the full strip in the Celtic shop window just confirmed it is a belter for me.
As for the home kit , all I've seen is leaked replica images of pretty poor standards tbh.
The grey stripes dont bother me , I wouldve preferred those Adidas stripes to have been gold, that said I'd also have preferred it was us who signed Haaland , De Jong and Lukaku πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
People shud wait till its infront of them before the meltdowns happen i olso like tjr grey and im sure its also gonny be a nic top have u heard anything about the 3rd strip anybody???

People shud wait till its infront of them before the meltdowns happen i olso like tjr grey and im sure its also gonny be a nic top have u heard anything about the 3rd strip anybody???
Nothing yet about 3rd kit I've heard of does the 3 not all have their own release dates?.
Grey or gold? can see the concept is traditional hoops home kit by Adidas so everyone I'm sure wi) be happy with it .

About our home strip, the hoops in Europe.
It does my head in what UEFA do to the back of it , turning it into a white square that covers about 90 % of the back to portray a name and number.
I'd like to see that sorted by Adidas for home European ties .
I dont know anyone who likes it and cant think why the back of our jersey is missing and replaced with a numbered white square that doesnt have to be so large.

About our home strip, the hoops in Europe.
It does my head in what UEFA do to the back of it , turning it into a white square that covers about 90 % of the back to portray a name and number.
I'd like to see that sorted by Adidas for home European ties .
I dont know anyone who likes it and cant think why the back of our jersey is missing and replaced with a numbered white square that doesnt have to be so large.
Agreed the stupid white patch is honking ive just had an idea so prepare ursel okπŸ˜‚ instead of the patch we cud have green and white numbers but to alternate so the bit of the number thats on white hoop is green and vice versa just alternate it then we dont need daft white patch if i were technically gifted i wid have farted about way my fone to do a mock up unfortunatley im juust gifted but not technicallyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back