New Celtic manager , who do we want?

Who do you want as the inevitable new manager?

• WGS

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Frank Lampard

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Steve Clarke

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Martin O'Neil

• Other (please state)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Martinez /Maloney

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
Good post OP👍

Howe for me (hide some of Lennyballs signings under the rug when he visits) .BIG job for next manager and hopefully DOF ( John Collins/ Man City Guru guy no that you asked)

Or wee Shaun M

Lennon is here to finish the season and he knows it. The board can't declare him a dead man walking. The new director of football will have a big say in his succesor. Shares may also dive if we appoint someone at this stage so we're stuck with him. For now.

Lennon is here to finish the season and he knows it. The board can't declare him a dead man walking. The new director of football will have a big say in his succesor. Shares may also dive if we appoint someone at this stage so we're stuck with him. For now.
So where is the January ‘review’ then making this clear to the support as promised?
Fukin liars the lot of them. Just go. All of you. You’re no longer welcome.

Trust me Kelly the man would do well
I think hed do well also, definitely better than lenny , he has the tactical nous but I'm not sure he would want the joab right now its got a touch of the poison chalice, watching him and his meltdown at killie over the sectarian hatred from the zombies, that would be nothing compared to what he would face at CP I wonder if his skin is thick enough

I think hed do well also, definitely better than lenny , he has the tactical nous but I'm not sure he would want the joab right now its got a touch of the poison chalice, watching him and his meltdown at killie over the sectarian hatred from the zombies, that would be nothing compared to what he would face at CP I wonder if his skin is thick enough
Took over Killie when they were rotten,organised them and made them hard to beat.

Knows our players well since the majority of the Scotland team are Celts.

Knows the game up here well and id imagine he has plenty of contacts down south.

He handles the media well and speaks his mind.

Perfect fit in my opinion but as you say would he take it?Who knows

Heres another thing about Clarke, hes another for weird team selections especially with Scotland. Just when you think ' right perfect time to bring on Griffiths he brings on Callum Paterson, just thought that is something else that we should all remember , hes another one for the guess who game for who plays and who doesnt when anyone can see it's the wrong decision especially Gavin Strachan.He sees everything with his one football app, just a pity he doesnt tell anybody.

Back