New Celtic manager , who do we want?

Who do you want as the inevitable new manager?

• WGS

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Frank Lampard

• Rafa Benitez

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Steve Clarke

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Martin O'Neil

• Other (please state)

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Martinez /Maloney

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
History's been blown. For the first time in a decade we've nothing to play for. Across the city, Slippy's already got his taxi south running and will be gone before they finish drinking the whores' piss they call champagne. They'll be gambling on CL qualification (don't laugh) for survival after shuffling the squad they've got left once the smart ones jump ship.

Celtic have nothing to lose by a bit of experimentation, and money and interest to gather by giving the job to another 'outsider' - Rangnik, Petrescu, or AVB; proper coaches with methods, professionalism and tactics to employ that will demand players respect their professions 100%.

Might work, might not, but now's the time to try and light a fire under Celtic again and lift us from the Hun level we sunk to this season.

History's been blown. For the first time in a decade we've nothing to play for. Across the city, Slippy's already got his taxi south running and will be gone before they finish drinking the whores' piss they call champagne. They'll be gambling on CL qualification (don't laugh) for survival after shuffling the squad they've got left once the smart ones jump ship.

Celtic have nothing to lose by a bit of experimentation, and money and interest to gather by giving the job to another 'outsider' - Rangnik, Petrescu, or AVB; proper coaches with methods, professionalism and tactics to employ that will demand players respect their professions 100%.

Might work, might not, but now's the time to try and light a fire under Celtic again and lift us from the Hun level we sunk to this season.
You should hang about a bit more for the banter Sandman, we actually quite like you (rare for this rabid mob 🙄) i get the feeling we're like your dirty mistress that you come and have fun with occasionally, then fuck off back to your real family.
I'm sensitive you know you heartless hussy! 😿

Brendan Rogers asks why we have signed another winger when we already have a million wingers.
Neil Lennon said there were other things went on at Parkhead this season but did not elaborate.
Slippy said in his comment he was not surprised that Lenny had resigned especially with everything that is going on over there,does he know something we dont..
Neil Lennon is not culpable in this mess as regards to the signings he is the whipping Bhoy for Lawwell..

HH.

Is this a coincidence or is wee Dan on his way to Paradise..

HH.
That's weird but I posted about how we needed someone like petrescu today and what the reaction would be. He is a big name whose done well for a provincial club and he understands tactics and how to get the best out of his team I wouldn't say I'm against it. HH

Terrific points made here as regards Broony being the new gaffer. Just great to see the input to what must be the most crucial decision in a long time. I've already given my thoughts on another post; but for what it's worth, and because of the fact that we've simply got to get it right. Here goes. Broony in my opinion is already a Celtic legend; he has secured a place in Celtic folklore along with the best and most iconic players in the clubs history. Here's the thing tough, we could ( arguably ) say the same about Lenny ? For quite a number of celtic supporters Lenny has tarnished his legacy. ( Don't include me in that number. He will always be a legend in my eyes, even if I do feel his time is up ) As far as Broony goes, I want him to go and gain experience in management before he even thinks about managing Celtic. I don't want him to fail and go through the same abuse that Lenny is getting at the moment. I've no doubt failure would tarnish his legacy in the eyes of many. That legacy is the stuff go legend; I want to to stay that way.

I would love to see Broony go and be a successful manager before coming back home to us and have the same influence from the dugout as he's had on the field.

Good read!

Brendan Rogers asks why we have signed another winger when we already have a million wingers.
Neil Lennon said there were other things went on at Parkhead this season but did not elaborate.
Slippy said in his comment he was not surprised that Lenny had resigned especially with everything that is going on over there,does he know something we dont..
Neil Lennon is not culpable in this mess as regards to the signings he is the whipping Bhoy for Lawwell..

HH.
I don't think NL is totally to blame but he has no tactics & his choice of subs were very strange at times, he has to take the blame for that.

HH.
Sorry, but I can't agree with you.

Lennon is culpable because he will not stand up to Lawell. When he took the job he should have made it clear what he expected. If he knew what he was letting himself in for then he is also culpable.

As Colbhoy said, his footballing decisions also make him culpable His lack of tactical nous, his strange team selections and his substitutions and his lack of a plan B made his position untenable. Many would say this happened after our Champs League exit and not last week!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back