New Compliance Officer

michael duffy

Claire Whyte has stood down, why? we don't know, but who will replace her? tam english on ebt sportsound,"who will Peter Lawwell appoint,to much guffawing! that's the impartial national broadcaster!
Nosferatu on radio snyde says hugh dallas is one of the frontrunners!
Operation stop 10 about to become official folks!
Paranoid? no enough! 🍺 🍺:ROFLMAO:

This may be something to do with the Celtic shareholders pushing for answers from the farce concerning both sevco and the oldco regarding the unpayed taxes and the license granted the oldco even thou they ha outstanding taxes and some of thier player taking part in games illegally,so are now cleaning house the so called compliance committee has resigned enmass,before questions are asked or it could be to keep the clubs onside,the Celtic AGM is due and I beleave this group of shareholders will be asking some very difficult questions and I don't think they will be fobbed off with obscure answers,even now sevco have failed to produce thier accounts but nobody is asking why including the SFA

They aren't going to replace her, seems they want to outsource to a legal firm. All part of the cost cutting and it's an impossible job anyway given one club operates under a different set of (secret) rules to the rest. Ask Auldheid....
Did she resign or is she the sacrificial lamb no doubt given the sealed agreement that no dealings will be discussed on what took place in this committee during her time in office,big pay off to make sure no doubt

Claire Whyte has stood down, why? we don't know, but who will replace her? tam english on ebt sportsound,"who will Peter Lawwell appoint,to much guffawing! that's the impartial national broadcaster!
hugh dallas cannot, he made it known he is not impartial he made slanderous jokes about the Pope, a slur on Cathloics so he is tarred with been a bigot, we know you lurkers read these blogs so Hugh is a Catholic hater and not suited, will have to be a more discrete Catholic hater, theres a challenge for yous.

Honestly fuckin standing there making it up “yease are kept in “ cunt, a limited time that fuckin right we’ve been under restrictions since early September it fuckin noo November bastards
It's got to be bad when the same lassie that once used to say: "you're never in", is now writing petitions to open up the boozers just to get me oot the hoose!!!

Even the cat's givin me the side-eye

It's got to be bad when the same lassie that once used to say: "you're never in", is now writing petitions to open up the boozers just to get me oot the hoose!!!

Even the cat's givin me the side-eye
Shut the pubs nae difference I’m no any COVID expert but shut the pubs but yease can aw buy triple the amount a booze fae yer local supermarket and stoat fae wan hoose tae another but hey she mentions love every noo and again 🥾

hugh dallas cannot, he made it known he is not impartial he made slanderous jokes about the Pope, a slur on Cathloics so he is tarred with been a bigot, we know you lurkers read these blogs so Hugh is a Catholic hater and not suited, will have to be a more discrete Catholic hater, theres a challenge for yous.
'he made it known he is not impartial'
That may be the deciding factor in his appointment

Shut the pubs nae difference I’m no any COVID expert but shut the pubs but yease can aw buy triple the amount a booze fae yer local supermarket and stoat fae wan hoose tae another but hey she mentions love every noo and again 🥾
In the 6-7 weeks post-pubs shutting, cases in Inverclyde trebled from 44.6 per 100k to 150 per 100k
Don't drink in pubs, drink in your houses
Now stabilising thank fcuk,

Lawell will appoint lawell

Could anyone explain what would be the role of a compliance officer within the FA.
At a guess I would have said that it would be to oversee clubs abiding by the rules the FA set out.
When we are constantly seeing sevco breaking the rules that we believe are in place like covid, not producing accounts and are still not questioned about then what is the officers role in all of this?

Members online

Back