New Deal for Edouard as Broony reveals how French striker Spooked the Rangers - Merged

He dosen't seem to be a player who will chase the riches ,he seems content with his lot and enjoys playing football hes just so laid back

Where as Demble had a 4 yr plan and agents charting a course for him , Odsonne at the time was at PSG and hanging out car windows doin drive byes :LOL:

I think we will chase the cash before he does

Would love to have this guy for 3 or 4 yrs, I fancy him to get us a few goals in the group stages in Europe, that will prick the ears of the vultures in England and Europe, we have a player of genuine talent in our team, don't be surprised if we offer him a lucrative long term contract soon to cover our arse, I was shocked like a lot of us when we paid 9m for him, seems like a good bit of business now
StoneRoses CSC

What more is there to be said? He seems to go through every game is the same. Calm as you like under ANY pressure. Delivers when it matters and others shit themselves. Never talks himself up cos he knows he doesn't have to. His boots do the talking.
Try to enjoy him while we can cos the sky is the limit for this Bhoy. I won't be very surprised if WHEN he does go it will be in excess of £40mil.
HH?

What more is there to be said? He seems to go through every game is the same. Calm as you like under ANY pressure. Delivers when it matters and others shit themselves. Never talks himself up cos he knows he doesn't have to. His boots do the talking.
Try to enjoy him while we can cos the sky is the limit for this Bhoy. I won't be very surprised if WHEN he does go it will be in excess of £40mil.
HH?

Agree......I would like to see him and the Griff get a good partnership going....Would be a great option to have.

I think he was booked twice against the huns last season, but we won those games so it was probably just an unhappy Mason.
Ha ha ha........ they don't count then.

He doesn't play in an aggressive way, the same manner all great players do when they're more focused on the game and not wasting time trying to crock and maim the opposition.

The bhoy is a class act.

Members online

Latest posts

Back