New Deal for Edouard as Broony reveals how French striker Spooked the Rangers - Merged

What more is there to be said? He seems to go through every game is the same. Calm as you like under ANY pressure. Delivers when it matters and others shit themselves. Never talks himself up cos he knows he doesn't have to. His boots do the talking.
Try to enjoy him while we can cos the sky is the limit for this Bhoy. I won't be very surprised if WHEN he does go it will be in excess of £40mil.
HH?
Vvd is a contender for the ballon d'or. Lyon spanked our arses firmly. We all said 40m knew we would get 20. MD went about his business and Lyon said that MD wasn't allowed to leave even with 40+m bids being considered. KT up to speed at arsenal and playing a part and showing the quality we know he has.... another mind boggling asset for the buying club.
It's creeping up. It's been an slog vertically through the mud but it hasn't gone unnoticed that we have produced players. We won't get to the point of Portugals mega million punts just yet but the last grasp 20m McGregor GTF leicester bid is a sign.
We would of sold anyone for 20m 4 years back. No questions asked.
When Eddie does go I'd hope for 30+. It will still be cheap for the bastards that get him.
All we have to do is tie our best up with the best long term contracts we can. Hope that he catches a few gaffers/owners eyes, which he is doing already. Let them bid.

Last edited:
Worried about Olympics? Eddie lovin' PSG? More worried about the £30m Financial Times (droppin' the e)...

Think Eddy is in the same mold as KT both of them have an affinity with thier parent clubs and have no hesitation in both supporting and stateing wish to return in the future,I hope he does stay until the end of the season and beyond,the media will of course continue to place doubts in supporters minds just as they have done with players in the past,won't stop us winning 9/10 in a row thou

What more is there to be said? He seems to go through every game is the same. Calm as you like under ANY pressure. Delivers when it matters and others shit themselves. Never talks himself up cos he knows he doesn't have to. His boots do the talking.
Try to enjoy him while we can cos the sky is the limit for this Bhoy. I won't be very surprised if WHEN he does go it will be in excess of £40mil.
HH?
Sadly, if he continues on his upwards arc, I can't see us having to worry about the Olympics. He'll be sold in the summer. Hope I'm wrong, coz I wanna be Edouard.

He is so quiet and unassuming as well. As long as he isn't as nice when he has to get a dig in when it's needed.

Have we ever seen him get even a yellow card?
Yellow carded against Motherwell at Parkhead,,the Leicester Serpents last game..Sunday..
The Motherwell centre back was giving him a rough time and getting away with it,so the big Bhoy must have said,enough of this shit,,stretcher was required for the centre back,,, so I dont think we need to worry about Eddy looking after himself..HH

HH?
Hes shithot and gonny get better n better wen time comes to sell him i wod love him to work way pep i think his allround game wid pick up superbly but pep mate hes no for sale for 2 years pal so youl just have to make do way aguero stirling lol

I love our Eddy, but I have a sick feeling in my gut that he will be somebody else’s Eddy by next summer. if Lawell the Downsizer isn’t sacked.

Back