New Friends

On another note. My father-in-law owns a carpet shop and just priced up a 20 grand job. Big house obviously. Phillip Hammond!! Wonder if, in these times where the government are arguing against feeding children, the taxpayer is footing the bill for his new carpets 😐
It's not a slight upon thefamily, Lubo. Folk need to break bread and keep warm, but it's gross insensitivity to spend 20 grand on carpets when the economic shit has hit the fan for a significant majority of the population.

Don't expect anything less from Hammond and his ilk. No doubt it will be financed by the taxpayer, but it's up to those same taxpayers to make them accountable at the ballot box. Unfortunately - there are far too many dummies in this country to make that actually happen.

Can you ask your Da-in-law to keep me some ends though?

It's not a slight upon thefamily, Lubo. Folk need to break bread and keep warm, but it's gross insensitivity to spend 20 grand on carpets when the economic shit has hit the fan for a significant majority of the population.

Don't expect anything less from Hammond and his ilk. No doubt it will be financed by the taxpayer, but it's up to those same taxpayers to make them accountable at the ballot box. Unfortunately - there are far too many dummies in this country to make that actually happen.

Of course I will SP. And ill send them up as soon as you declare that you're 100% on my side in my battle against jam and MD for MY boax 😁

Of course I will SP. And ill send them up as soon as you declare that you're 100% on my side in my battle against jam and MD for MY boax 😁
Sorted mate.......I'm already planning a sortie behind the lines to hijack Duffy's supplies and munitions.

The ransom for their safe return should amount to the equivalency of a boax.

If you need to contact me further use the codename: Fondue LeFarge (it's my Starbucks handle)

This isn't always the easiest place for newcomers to win friends and influence people.

I guess it's fair to say that quite a few folk had a rocky start but some of those lads/lassies are now regarded as highly-valued and greatly appreciated regular contributors. There are still disagreements and crossed swords on various matters. There are still a couple of members who may be of questionable origin, but in the main - the core group of contributors have learned how to agree/disagree, fall out/fall back in and move onwards and upwards together.

It has been my great pleasure over this last month or so - to be entertained and educated by the thoughts and opinions of several new members. It is always a welcome bonus when newcomers engage in and contribute to debates and I feel that we have all been honoured and impressed by quite a few of our most recent friends. I know we may seem suspicious and constantly on high alert, but I sincerely hope that that is not an accurate reflection of who we all are.

This site has been a welcome escape throughout this period of uncertainty and it is a wee place of refuge from the constant barrage of hun media and political games of jeopardy.

Whilst I extend a belated welcome to the fine folk who have joined us recently, may I also extend my best wishes and prayers to the other lads we haven't heard so much from in recent days and weeks. To Wild Bill C, Kelly, Andy and several others. I hope you and your loved ones are well and that we can all enjoy your ideas, humour, moans and groans very soon.

To the lurkers, huns and pointy-heided bhuns........I have a short span of attention and get bored pretty easily. If you want to have a slanderfest, then I'm your Huckleberry.

To one of D other lads.........give us a chance, you might find we have more in common than you originally thought.

Anyways for our new Irish and Greenocchio friends. It's great to have you here and lang may ye bide.
morning all,
i was getting all teary and emotional there, till i got to the bottom, fucking Greenochio
if your implying i talk shite SP, i'm going all flat earth on your spherical symmetry :)
Slàinte mhath

So was Boris not a protest vote then after all ?
Really ?
Surely Trump was ?
o_O

The 2 years I've been visiting ( cannot believe it's been 2 years btw) has been simply great. The folk in my circle get a little bored with me when all I talk about is Celtic 24/7 so when I discovered the noise it was a haven for me and those people who werent able to listen to me anymore (still dont know what's wrong with them??). I've laughed I've cried I've seen things with you all I never thought I'd ever see with Celtic, Scotland (lewis Hamilton eh Docco?) Donald Trump Boris Johnson covid19, the worlds taken a strange turn since sept 18. One thing that's a constant is there will always be friendly banter, deeply heated and intelligent debate, and great fun to be had visiting this site. My days incomplete now if I dont check in with all you folk on here at least once a day. YNWA HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪💚
Wow I summed it up in less than 25 without trying 😆 😆 " The Celtic Noise is a great site but it's the folk , the members on it who make it what it is. " a bit late but I got there in the end

So was Boris not a protest vote then after all ?
Really ?
Surely Trump was ?
o_O
Both were but since Boris slagged Obama and Hillary ( very unwise given that an irish American was possibly to be next president) putting the hard and soft borders on the Nireland and ireland part of the deal that he broke the law on. Biden will never accept that as he sees it as placing the good friday agreement in jeopardy and hes right. Boris got through because no-one would see Corbyn win . Hes been I'll advised by copying (as other leaders have ) Trumps fu style he will be next to be getting his COAT!

The 2 years I've been visiting ( cannot believe it's been 2 years btw) has been simply great. The folk in my circle get a little bored with me when all I talk about is Celtic 24/7 so when I discovered the noise it was a haven for me and those people who werent able to listen to me anymore (still dont know what's wrong with them??). I've laughed I've cried I've seen things with you all I never thought I'd ever see with Celtic, Scotland (lewis Hamilton eh Docco?) Donald Trump Boris Johnson covid19, the worlds taken a strange turn since sept 18. One thing that's a constant is there will always be friendly banter, deeply heated and intelligent debate, and great fun to be had visiting this site. My days incomplete now if I dont check in with all you folk on here at least once a day. I'm not going to try and do it in 25 words or less WC 😆 the Celtic Noise is a great site but it's the folk , the members on it who make it what it is. YNWA HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪💚
I'd just like to add as others have also , were not sure of some of our founding members I call them , kelly hope alls well with you and yours and hope to have you back soon ( cos I'm doing not bad in the predictor noo despite starting at week 7( have I ever told anyone that? 😆)) seriously though I love this site , and hope all are well 💚

As a fairly new member myself I have to say a big thank you to all the members who have made me feel so welcome on the noise.
I also want to say just how important the noise has been to myself. This as we all know is such a huge season and for many celtic supporters it is the biggest one they have a chance to witness.
But due to covid things are not the same, with not being able to attend matches, or even meeting up in pubs on match days and having that real match experience.
But thankfully with the noise you still very much part of the whole celtic experience and you also learn so much about the club with some brilliant and true information. You also have some great banter and some truly comical posts that provide great humour.
Of course we have a few invaders, Huns trying to act behind enemy lines hoping to cause unrest amongst us but we don't be to long sussing them out and putting them back under the stone they crawled out from.
But for the genuine celtic supporters, come on in and enjoy the truly wonderful experience on the noise and be part of the amazing experience capped off with a quad treble and a 10iar
HH
Enjoyed readin your posts John Hail Hail

Members online

No members online now.

Back