New Members

Many thanks billcowie just getting myself used to the site I'm not a technophobe far from it and I've been trying to post music videos to no avail but please to meet you sir and all roads lead to the 10 HH

Many thanks billcowie just getting myself used to the site I'm not a technophobe far from it and I've been trying to post music videos to no avail but please to meet you sir and all roads lead to the 10 HH

Pleased to meet you again Danny

I used to live round the corner from you when you lived in Talla Rd in Hillngton Early to mid 70s I remember the Vauxhall car you got a loan of for 6 months for qualifying for 1974 World Cup ????

HH?

Pleased to meet you again Danny

I used to live round the corner from you when you lived in Talla Rd in Hillngton Early to mid 70s I remember the Vauxhall car you got a loan of for 6 months for qualifying for 1974 World Cup ????

HH?
Yeah I think ah remember yee was that when £ 2 was a fortune and a pint was 20p and the lekky meter used to go bell tinkle like you got got 3 cherrys on the puggy your mum and dad were happy as a pig in shite and you get the coppers aye I think a remember yee ?

Yeah I think ah remember yee was that when £ 2 was a fortune and a pint was 20p and the lekky meter used to go bell tinkle like you got got 3 cherrys on the puggy your mum and dad were happy as a pig in shite and you get the coppers aye I think a remember yee ?

Aye the Cooper's were never away Fae our door ??????

HH?

Back