New players

See awe u lucky bassas who will be at celtic Park for the Derby don't get too pissed before it ive got a feeling this game is gonny be a cracker so savour it soak it all in make good memories of singing loud and proud it will be a celebration of fitbaw and an over all thanks to the board and ange for giving us hope back so quickly but especially to big ange for giving us this team so far the excitement he's instilled back into us all is uncalculable and long may it continue HH YNWA COYBIG.....LEAGUE FLAGS COMING HOME TROOPS🥳🥳💚🇮🇪🍀
Still saying that there is far too much focus being placed upon the Derby match cairnsybhoy, we still need to overcome 3 tricky enough fixtures before turning our eye upon another glorious night still

Still saying that there is far too much focus being placed upon the Derby match cairnsybhoy, we still need to overcome 3 tricky enough fixtures before turning our eye upon another glorious night still
3?? I thought we had just the one my heeds up my arse John I'm thinking we're a week odds further forward🤯🤣 u are right of course we need to not drop anymore points anywhere at least till we're 5/6 ahead and we can afford a wee draw 😁

3?? I thought we had just the one my heeds up my arse John I'm thinking we're a week odds further forward🤯🤣 u are right of course we need to not drop anymore points anywhere at least till we're 5/6 ahead and we can afford a wee draw 😁
I never realised until yesterday that we have got
Hibs (H)
Mini huns (A)
Dundee United (H)
All before the Derby game and games that can't and shouldn't be taken for granted either.
Still would be disappointed to drop any points in these games and not in a position to do so either still.

I never realised until yesterday that we have got
Hibs (H)
Mini huns (A)
Dundee United (H)
All before the Derby game and games that can't and shouldn't be taken for granted either.
Still would be disappointed to drop any points in these games and not in a position to do so either still.
No games a given in our league we know that.....i canny wait to see how they start in the first game and who he picks for where....these 9 points are absolutely massive we pick them up there will be huge pressure on the new club at celtic park infront of a full house it's a bit of wierd feeling being 6 behind in the league but excited about the last batch of games coming up 😁 canny wait lol

Seen some reports linking us with an Iranian lad. Imagine that, Celtic would probably be the first club ever to have Isreali and Iranian players in the same team! Support the Celts and save the world muthafukkas! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't believe politics and religion should have any bearing upon a football field whatsoever 26.
Yet we have to put up with sevco scum (SS) who continue to make it relevant.
I detest loyalist and the OO with a passion and will always continue with my belief of cut off the snakes head called sevco scum (SS)the body dies and the other 2 become the clowns on a bigger scale than they already are.
Yet in football terms, I hope they stay around long enough to inflict as much pain as possible upon such a shower of scum, and even more so when we take everything thing away from the shower of shit that they try to gloat about.
Were well on the way of doing so and that time will be upon soon and not bothered about who, or where they come from in helping us to achieve this goal still.

Last edited:
Don't believe politics and religion should have any bearing upon a football field whatsoever 26.
Yet we have to put up with sevco scum (SS) who continue to make it relevant.
I detest loyalist and the OO with a passion and will always continue with my belief of cut off the snakes head called sevco scum (SS)the body dies and the other 2 become the clowns on a bigger scale than they already are.
Yet in football terms, I hope they stay around long enough to inflict as much pain as possible upon such a shower of scum, and even more so when we take everything thing away from the shower of shit that they try to gloat about.
Were well on the way of doing so and that time will be upon soon and not bothered about who, or where they come from in helping us to achieve this goal still.
Yeah but if we could set an example to the world and perhaps play an even greater part towards world peace than the elimination of Sevco alone then it's a win win for me.

To start with I am delighted with the start on the transfer windows, at the moment it all looks great. Been reading posts that we are still in for loads more, just wondering what you are all thinking?
There seems to be a glut of almost everything, CM, wingers & defenders, do we really need any of them. If we sign Jota & CCV or even if we don't they are still here until the end of the season. I don’t think we need any more wingers, I think JM just needs a goal to calm min down then we will see the best of him on the other side we have to give young dembele a chance, JF will be back. The injury problem is huge but once we get our players back all should be good. If we buy just for cover when players are injured then we will have a glut when they all comecreating creating a larger wage bill & some unhappy players 🤔
I'd rather see jota and CCV signed up permanently first and then the likes of Wolff and others mcgreegy if he pucks boro has no ambition therefore no place at CP imo but I'm sure that Ange is way ahead of us and hes building his team and they know each other he wont stand for any half hearted signings HH

The boy mcgree I think wid be toiling to get starts with us u i think gucci will have a bit more inner drive to succeed with us time after how he was treated last time In Europe he's gonny be a real favorite with us fans I feel a hard worker with hopefully a decent bit of skill

Members online

No members online now.

Back