New prize up for grabs

You can imagine whatll happen to you if this turns oot to be a false alarm can't ye eh? 🥢
😼
If it true or false the secret service monitoring this website will have his cards marked (don't go driving through any Parisian tunnels for a wee while). Let's hope they don't have a sniper ready to take him out at the sevco game on the 29th or they will get his holiness by mistake!

Last edited:
If it true or false the secret service monitoring this website will have his cards marked (don't ho driving through any Parisian tunnels for a wee while). Let's hope they don't have a sniper ready to take him out at the sevco game on the 29th or they will get his holiness by mistake!
the_pope_must_die_scrubbed_web_150716.jpg

I did a google search for news on her and I found an article published on Elle 3 days ago about what happens when the queen dies. In the section about how will the news be announced it clearly states that it will initially be leaked online by a wee Scottish sparky in a closed Celtic FC forum and he will applauded and loved by everyone for the loving way he broke the sad news.

I did a google search for news on her and I found an article published on Elle 3 days ago about what happens when the queen dies. In the section about how will the news be announced it clearly states that it will initially be leaked online by a wee Scottish sparky in a closed Celtic FC forum and he will applauded and loved by everyone for the loving way he broke the sad news.
He’s always wired into all the big Stories BB
He’s the bright spark in another dark house he’s wired up the wrong way.

HH 😱

Thanks very much😹

Members online

Latest posts

Back