New signings at Paradise!

I thought you had concrete news Paula.....?.....I'd take a CH and a striker....Dembele ( if he stays) and Griffiths are injury prone and need covered

Squeaky bum time as Friday draws nearer need a striker and cb in recent games we are never a goal threat lost that edge 1 against Hamilton when we should be gubbing these teams if the board don’t get the finger out soon I’ll be biting my nails all season as for that back we need a fresh experienced cb too many school boy errors at the back costing us games and valuable money fae the champions league exit , shambles

valuable money fae the champions league exit , shambles

Agree with everyone. Should've battered Hamilton. With no disrespect, teams like that we should score 4 or 5.
Don't understand getting rid of Sviatchenko, anyone know what was going on with him & BR?
We need a bit of quality at the back, that's an obvious issue. RB & up top. Although we do have some capable players at CP we're missing, as someone already said, a Naka, Lubo in the middle. I've stopped clicking on sites linking us with this one & that. Bloody frustrating waiting on the white smoke at CP.
Does anyone think PL has let BR down in negotiating & signing players?

Agree with everyone. Should've battered Hamilton. With no disrespect, teams like that we should score 4 or 5.
Don't understand getting rid of Sviatchenko, anyone know what was going on with him & BR?
We need a bit of quality at the back, that's an obvious issue. RB & up top. Although we do have some capable players at CP we're missing, as someone already said, a Naka, Lubo in the middle. I've stopped clicking on sites linking us with this one & that. Bloody frustrating waiting on the white smoke at CP.
Does anyone think PL has let BR down in negotiating & signing players?
Obviously don't know of Erik's relationship with BR but agree we should've kept him. Mind when 2-0 down in Israel BR brought him on 2nd half & he steadied the ship.

Yes l agree signings badly needed ,but let’s not forget there is an important game tomorrow to get through 1st.

My Major concern is Dembele.
We Can't afford to lose him so late in the transfer window.

I'm hoping it is all an arranged PL publicity stunt, knowing he can dangle but eventually keep Dembele as a way of getting face back with BR and the fanbase.
Imagine the kudos in the story of how he prevented Moussa Dembele from leaving regardless of massive offers, but unfortunately I'm only thinking all that in the idle hoping and not actually thinking it as such.
Thinking using logic and historical context alone, Moussa has been sold and his sale was in the planning all along.
I genuinely did think that someone likely PL or DD was trying to push Dembele out the door last window, for the profit!
Look on YouTube on the podium greetings when we won the cup, when Dembele meets PL, I remember looking and thinking Dembele does not overly like or trust this man much.

People who are possessed by money, can only see a sea of money, only see money itself getting in the way of the focus on the bigger picture of more and more money to be had.
Maybe PL will not rest until his CV reads Celtic PLC sales revenue have cracked 100 million and come all costs he will achieve it.
I am fair certain he does not go to bed resting his head thinking mainly about the thrill of the game itself.

Last edited:
If Dembele wants to leave there is nada we can do.
Thing is though Andy,he's got two years,I don't get the timing,we would have been better selling him when the EPL were still doing transfers,even if we waited until next summer and maybe got a bidding war going.Just worried were not getting anyone in at this late stage if he goes.

Not even so much as a transfer whisper today let alone rumour! Incredibly disheartening after the highs of last season.

Back