New signings at Paradise!

Wonder if Pistol Pete will be in attendance tonight I sincerely hope he will be unable to attend due to ongoing business .. much as Dembele was unable to attend training yesterday. He isn't paid a kings ransom to watch football.

We will sign no one would bet ma life on it and the dembele dail will go through about quarter to 12 and the excuse will be ran out of time honest to god I hate the board at celtic is as if they are trying to let them catch up with us

Transfer Window the Celtic Way: 1. Desperately need a defender. 2. Sell best striker. 3. Buy.... ANOTHER MIDFIELDER.

Tammy Abrahams from Chelsea might be an option for Dembele, who is not a happy budgie. Flipper from Leicester could be signed today and if so, I'd let Boyata go too. Net profit? At least 20 million for January when we reach the knock out rounds of the Europa league.

Lot of mixed reactions to the mulumbu signing, every time I seen him play for killie couldn't help thinking he'd do a job for us.

Sadly at Celtic what we bring in, isn't what we spend!

This is why BR gets frustrated .. qualify for CL groups money men say they will back him .. come January the urgency diminishes ( BR bizarrely claims he got everything he asked for) .. Come Summer all goes quiet from the moneymen other than confirming Eddy ( even that was smoke and mirrors) and brinkmanship in the McGinn situation. Everything happening in todays supermarket sweep is a direct consequence of hedging their bets once too often .

Supporters would, by and large have understood the sale of Boyata and Dembele for £30m + if we had spent £25m on a RB, CB and CF of decent quality using last years CL revenue.

Members online

Latest posts

Back