New signings

3 new project signings all sent back out on loan.....
For me not a great window. Still no CB....we have Weah for 6 months....we are developing Burke for WBA for 6 month....Toljan for 6 month....so only permanent signing was Bayo. Another project...
I know it's hard to bring in players in January but for god sake what are our scouting team doing? Sitting about on their arses and then googling "cunts that can't get a game" at the last minute so we can borrow them loan??

3 new project signings all sent back out on loan.....
For me not a great window. Still no CB....we have Weah for 6 months....we are developing Burke for WBA for 6 month....Toljan for 6 month....so only permanent signing was Bayo. Another project...
I know it's hard to bring in players in January but for god sake what are our scouting team doing? Sitting about on their arses and then googling "cunts that can't get a game" at the last minute so we can borrow them loan??
Looks like the January window is a bit of a dead duck all round, Lubo........even down your neck of the woods.

It seems to depend on 4 or 5 big deals to start the merry-go-round, then all the packs start to shuffle.

Pretty sad state of affairs when Crouch going to Burnley is headline news.

So what's the thoughts on the new signings? They should be easily good enough for 8iar, prob the treble treble. But what about next season, whole new back line will be needed, some for cover some straight in. Lots of early work in June do be done.

We just need to keep our focus on where its at just now.

We cross each bridge that appears along the way.

Cross it we shall enroute to 10IAR. HH ☘️

See that big Tam is going under the knife. I've been saying this for a while with his rest time and injections. Thought we would of held him till after the Valencia game. It's been in the pipeline though so it's better to get this out the way. Weah and Burke will be much needed as I know I was banking on Rogic playing a big part when he returned.

Back