New Top ?

I like it too and there's no doubting that it's a Celtic hooped shirt even if the hoops are broken.

That's progress, oor Michael.

Fk shit progress thats a change in our USP. Our unmistakeable shirt the world over.

It a great marketing tool on its own due to it being well seen and eye catching.

Its fixed why break it.

Celtic top is not a Celtic top with broken hoops.

Not to me.

Who comes up with this inferior then signs off on it?

The hoops are part of our identity. Up the Hoops intact

I don't like the yellow sponsor logo, not just because I was going on about associating with the bloodsuckers of the poor on other threads :D, but purely from a design point of view, just don't think it sits well on the green. As for the unbroken hoops, I remember back in the day the outrage when they broke the hoops in that one top with O'Neill's team - not as bad as that and I guess they have to make it look a bit different from every other home top we've ever had, it does look quite smart. I'd take it without the sponsor :sneaky:

Wasntvkeen on last season's either but it grew on me
I have to admit , they do grow on you , but that’s owing more to an inculcated effect ( sorry ) over a long season , not anything considered aesthetically pleasing . Let’s hope if NB continue as our sponsor , they hire a new more sympathetic design team

One thing that didn’t grow on me was the hooped socks , to borrow the phrase of one of our more learned contributing members , naw , just naw ...

I have to admit , they do grow on you , but that’s owing more to an inculcated effect ( sorry ) over a long season , not anything considered aesthetically pleasing . Let’s hope if NB continue as our sponsor , they hire a new more sympathetic design team

One thing that didn’t grow on me was the hooped socks , to borrow the phrase of one of more learned contributing members , naw , just naw ...
Hahs I liked the socks

Members online

Latest posts

Back