New Top ?

Looks more like a Yeovil top!
How can they fuck up such a simple top time n time again? This is one of the worst. How can we be the Hoops without Hoops? Its actually worse than the 3 banded nonsense we had in mid 90s. Keep any black off our strips, looks nasty.
Have simple top with minimum 6 hoops with continuation on the sleeves. If you want to fuck about with Celtic tops, take yer acid n continue with the monstrosities that is now becoming traditional with the away tops, they're irrelevant anyways just keep the Celtic shirt the Celtic shirt.
Going back to me v-neck from 1983 although I look like Peter Griffin in it nowadays! HH?

How can they fuck up such a simple top time n time again? This is one of the worst. How can we be the Hoops without Hoops? Its actually worse than the 3 banded nonsense we had in mid 90s. Keep any black off our strips, looks nasty.
Have simple top with minimum 6 hoops with continuation on the sleeves. If you want to fuck about with Celtic tops, take yer acid n continue with the monstrosities that is now becoming traditional with the away tops, they're irrelevant anyways just keep the Celtic shirt the Celtic shirt.
Going back to me v-neck from 1983 although I look like Peter Griffin in it nowadays! HH?

Who's Peter Griffin, Maestro?

Not keen, agree with those who say Hoops shouldn't be broken, not keen on collar either.
On the subject of Brakes

Looks like they’ve found an old C & A catalogue from 1982 and thought ,yep , this’ll do ..

Members online

Latest posts

Back