New tunes

Derryard is in Fermanagh, Cappagh is in Tyrone. But here is a video about a famous son of Cappagh, Volunteer Martin McCaughey and his comrade from Armagh; Dessie Grew. Oh England do you really think it's over.
Sure there was a Irish brigade song about the cappagh ambush where the 'Ra turned the tables? ..."when they turned up in a car crash in germany" was one of the lines. Mibbee ma wee addled brain.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Sure there was a Irish brigade song about the cappagh ambush where the 'Ra turned the tables? ..."when they turned up in a car crash in germany" was one of the lines. Mibbee ma wee addled brain.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
"When you're shot up in Cappagh
It puzzles me
How you end up in a car crash
in Germany"

Vol Martin McCaughey shot dead 2 SAS assassins in a counter-ambush at Cappagh. The Brits swamped the area and denied media access but 2 soldiers were reported dead a few days later in a 1 vehicle car crash in Germany.
Ordinary people standing up to the state's most elite murderers.

"When you're shot up in Cappagh
It puzzles me
How you end up in a car crash
in Germany"

Vol Martin McCaughey shot dead 2 SAS assassins in a counter-ambush at Cappagh. The Brits swamped the area and denied media access but 2 soldiers were reported dead a few days later in a 1 vehicle car crash in Germany.
Ordinary people standing up to the state's most elite murderers.

Sorry PPM that's the one I was alluding to.HH

Nae worries your eminence just a wee bit banter...ya Lidl lager loving cant! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ HH.
Fighting Vikings the night

Boru-Vodka.jpg

Back