New York Derby's Celtic undercurrent

lcafiero

Just in passing -- and making sure this is in the right category, thank you -- today is the New York Derby between New York City FC and New York Red Bulls. The game has a Celtic undercurrent insofar as Ronny Deila manages NYCFC, and NYRB have Patryk Kilmala (who is scoring up a storm), Andrew Gutman, and Cameron Harper on their squad.

Should be an interesting match.

Just in passing -- and making sure this is in the right category, thank you -- today is the New York Derby between New York City FC and New York Red Bulls. The game has a Celtic undercurrent insofar as Ronny Deila manages NYCFC, and NYRB have Patryk Kilmala (who is scoring up a storm), Andrew Gutman, and Cameron Harper on their squad.

Should be an interesting match.
Wit happened in this game??did paddy continue his good form?

Klimala scored the equalising penalty in the 102nd!! minute
Glad for the boy I know alot on here thought he was not good enuf but I was gutted we just let him go like that we never even tried to bring the boy on he offers miles more than ajeti and he's got bit of pace aswell just don't get it at all why keep that lazy cunt over a younger player who had assets u shud be bringing out in him??

Glad for the boy I know alot on here thought he was not good enuf but I was gutted we just let him go like that we never even tried to bring the boy on he offers miles more than ajeti and he's got bit of pace aswell just don't get it at all why keep that lazy cunt over a younger player who had assets u shud be bringing out in him??
Klimala would have fitted into Ange's tactics much better than Ajeti. I wonder who it was that decided to sell him???

Klimala would have fitted into Ange's tactics much better than Ajeti. I wonder who it was that decided to sell him???
Problems that is going to remain the same until a proper DOF is put in place BB imo.
All the while it's left to the board for making such decisions on value for money then huge mistakes will remain. Henry looks an even bigger mistake than klimala now

Members online

Back