Newcastle 1-Leicester 0

Newcastle aren't even that good. ?
Rodgers states
“When you play an opponent that’s very deep and put all 11 players in the final third of the pitch, then of course it’s difficult.
“It was interesting for me to see, there are areas that we could be better.
“First half, we were too slow in our passing, in order to get in between the lines and unbalance their defence. Second half, we were better. I thought we played through the lines better.
“There are lots of areas that we can improve in. There weren’t too many chances in the game and sometimes that’s the way it is in these types of games.
“It was one of those nights where it didn’t quite come off for us but the players gave everything. We’ll go away and analyse it and hopefully we’ll be better the next time we face that kind of opponent.
Read More

“It’s obviously disappointing when you lose any game. The important thing is learning from it, we’re here to help the team improve eventually in these types of games.
"We had enough of the ball but you need to be dangerous with it and tonight we didn’t create enough when we had it. You’ve got to give credit to Newcastle for that.
"They sat in deep and they’re fighting for their lives in the league and of course when they get the goal, it makes it even more difficult. So there’s plenty for us to look at, and we’ll go away and improve from it."

Fighting for their lifes taht win means Newcastle are only 9 points behind Rodgers now
Untitled.jpg

Rodgers states
“When you play an opponent that’s very deep and put all 11 players in the final third of the pitch, then of course it’s difficult.
“It was interesting for me to see, there are areas that we could be better.
“First half, we were too slow in our passing, in order to get in between the lines and unbalance their defence. Second half, we were better. I thought we played through the lines better.
“There are lots of areas that we can improve in. There weren’t too many chances in the game and sometimes that’s the way it is in these types of games.
“It was one of those nights where it didn’t quite come off for us but the players gave everything. We’ll go away and analyse it and hopefully we’ll be better the next time we face that kind of opponent.
Read More

“It’s obviously disappointing when you lose any game. The important thing is learning from it, we’re here to help the team improve eventually in these types of games.
"We had enough of the ball but you need to be dangerous with it and tonight we didn’t create enough when we had it. You’ve got to give credit to Newcastle for that.
"They sat in deep and they’re fighting for their lives in the league and of course when they get the goal, it makes it even more difficult. So there’s plenty for us to look at, and we’ll go away and improve from it."

Fighting for their lifes taht win means Newcastle are only 9 points behind Rodgers now
View attachment 2354
The statistics don’t quite back up what Rogers is saying do they. Oh my does that not mean he’s a disingenuous, slimy, fork tongued delusional toe rag. Or am I being a wee bit harsh

The statistics don’t quite back up what Rogers is saying do they. Oh my does that not mean he’s a disingenuous, slimy, fork tongued delusional toe rag. Or am I being a wee bit harsh

This is what people like Jamie Carragher (Liverpool) say, Liecester are a bigger club than Celtic, deluded arsehole who had his arse felt in Europa when we went all the way to the final. Check this out
Untitled.jpg

compare this for Rodgers and what we want and what we gave him

13777114.jpg

The man had Paradise and walked away from it. I don’t think his 30 pieces of silver will be much compensation. It’s a decision that I think he will regret. Perhaps we put him on a pedestal that he never quite deserved, perhaps we thought he was a better man than he was. HH

The man had Paradise and walked away from it. I don’t think his 30 pieces of silver will be much compensation. It’s a decision that I think he will regret. Perhaps we put him on a pedestal that he never quite deserved, perhaps we thought he was a better man than he was. HH
he was lyin toad Gg,but we all bought into his "dream job" bullshit phuq'm!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back