Niall !! put up yer cowardly lion blog

Fergus McCann would've been doorstepping the SFA Huns on Hogmanay to sort them out. Pistole Pete's couriered over boxes of shortbread. C'est la difference.
Fergus risked his personal fortune to save the club, with the stated aim of making a profit in the process. This process took him 5 years and it built the foundation Lawwell profits from today. Lawwell has made vastly more money from Celtic than Fergus ever did.
Fergus risked it all because of his love of the club. Lawwell risks fuck all because of his love for what he can take from the club.

That piece really resonated with me but I've just came on to say I'll always support the team and the board,the team 'cos they're our team,the board because I genuinely believe they are still adhering to the Bunnets long term strategy for the club but like us all I'm boiling with frustration at our silence in the face of blatant manipulation and corruption of the rules to suit an establishment agenda. I feel that the club should ban all of the media and withdraw all of our players from international duty and utilise Celtic TV to provide a daily news bulletin and game coverage until the issue of such blatant bias is addressed head on :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Desmond brought the two Kean's to Celtic (allegedly) but we do not need someone on a retiral wage from the Republic right now - fuckin irks me to this day that we let Roy Kean wear the hoops. We need him to bring some quality in - the game against Partick tonight was woeful. Peter Lawell is a fat cat who gets fatter ever year and does not really have any time for fans. I said it before they invited fans and families in for a party before the end of season 2019 and we got a large speaker and two ass holes walking about on stilts - same the year before. Bankier comes from a long line of Masons - who are we? We are just the people who generate the gravy for the train and for the first time in a long time you can see the squad needs quality.

That piece really resonated with me but I've just came on to say I'll always support the team and the board,the team 'cos they're our team,the board because I genuinely believe they are still adhering to the Bunnets long term strategy for the club but like us all I'm boiling with frustration at our silence in the face of blatant manipulation and corruption of the rules to suit an establishment agenda. I feel that the club should ban all of the media and withdraw all of our players from international duty and utilise Celtic TV to provide a daily news bulletin and game coverage until the issue of such blatant bias is addressed head on :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Thanks CU. I think the bunnet woud be delighted at the financial stability, I think he'd also be champing at the bit to take on the media, SFA and 'the' rangers. Maybe there is room for a short term consultancy or training role. Maybe but probably not...sadly

Members online

Back