Nicholarse Latest Crap

The contempt level for Sky and Nicholas is reaching right through from the Internet to the mainstream support.

Many are put off - obviously, not getting to watch Celtic play or rely on dodgy sites which may infect our computers* - by the payment needed to end a contract.

I wonder if there is anyone who knows how to avoid this payment due to the unhappiness caused by the product on offer?

After all, Sky are so blatantly anti-Celtic why should we not be able to voice our displeasure and leave without penalty.

Easier said than done, I know. I'd there any way to avoid a penalty fee?

* I've studied the best anti-malware available and Malwarebytes appear to be the best available. It's only about £10/£11 per annum on android.

No, I don't have shares in it ?

The contempt level for Sky and Nicholas is reaching right through from the Internet to the mainstream support.

Many are put off - obviously, not getting to watch Celtic play or rely on dodgy sites which may infect our computers* - by the payment needed to end a contract.

I wonder if there is anyone who knows how to avoid this payment due to the unhappiness caused by the product on offer?

After all, Sky are so blatantly anti-Celtic why should we not be able to voice our displeasure and leave without penalty.

Easier said than done, I know. I'd there any way to avoid a penalty fee?

* I've studied the best anti-malware available and Malwarebytes appear to be the best available. It's only about £10/£11 per annum on android.

No, I don't have shares in it ?

As I posted yesterday if you buy an Amazon Fire STICK with remote voice control you can have it chipped for £25 or do it yourself Plenty of online instruction

I get SKY and BT SPORT as well as CELTIC TV and can watch LIVE SPFL games from Celtic Park on a Saturday afternoon and I'm in the UK

HH?

I refuse to subscribe to any cable/satellite company who uses Scottish fans' money to subsidise the monstrosity that is the EPL - our money paying their wages , then all they do is ridicule our league ! Why would any Scottish fan pay for that !
On top of that is the BBC paying untold millions to the EPL ( and Gary Lineker ! ) from our license fee and then giving a pittance to fund Scottish football .
I will ( allegedly , for all the spooks reading this ) continue to watch football via the electronic device on my lap , where the streams are becoming better and far more reliable than in the past .

You have hit the nail squarely on the head here. Why should anyone take seriously anything this halfwit (apologies to any halfwits) says when Jonathan Watson rips the pi*h out of him relentlessly every single year. He never gets a break from Watson who makes him out to be an illiterate moron. But wait, he's a newspaper columnist. Oh, the Star........
Wee Charlie boy can't even spell star. :giggle:

Dont complain do what I do. Dont buy a paper, dont subscribe to SKY and click on bait. Only get my news from Celtic blogs and CelticFC official. The rest is all speculative pish trying to be heard/read. Dont give them the oxygen.

As I posted yesterday if you buy an Amazon Fire STICK with remote voice control you can have it chipped for £25 or do it yourself Plenty of online instruction

I get SKY and BT SPORT as well as CELTIC TV and can watch LIVE SPFL games from Celtic Park on a Saturday afternoon and I'm in the UK

HH?

Just ordered a fire stick, Bill.

Fairly sure I could download it myself now after watching YouTube video.

I'll let you know ?

Members online

Back