Nicholas again

Two idiots stuck in a lift - call them Walker and Nicholas .
Walker shouts ''Help !''
Then Nicholas shouts''Help !''
Then Walker - ''Help ! ''
Then Nicholas - ''Help !''

This goes on for an hour with no response .
Walker says to Nicholas , ''Maybe we should shout together ''OK says Nicholas -and both shout ''Together , Together ! ''

HH

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Two idiots stuck in a lift - call them Walker and Nicholas .
Walker shouts ''Help !''
Then Nicholas shouts''Help !''
Then Walker - ''Help ! ''
Then Nicholas - ''Help !''

This goes on for an hour with no response .
Walker says to Nicholas , ''Maybe we should shout together ''OK says Nicholas -and both shout ''Together , Together ! ''

HH
:LOL::LOL::LOL:!

This Idiot left Celtic for one thing money ,he quickly forgot that it was Celtic that gave him the opportunity to play at a higher level there by attracting other teams to watch him,he left Celtic as soon as the money was dangled in front of him soon forgetting the hand that fed him today he is just a has bean mouthpiece holding a seat until someone else comes along,they best way to deal with him is to ignore what he says if no one listening then he will have no outlet for his stupidity. A first class IDIOT

Charlie is about as dim as a 100 watt lump of coal, fond memories of his exploits in the early eighties but he didn't exactly stick around, that's why you'll never, ever him and the likes of Henke uttered in the same breath. He has the same effect on me as mince like The only way is Essex, flick the remote control immediately.

Sitting there thinking!!!! this tube should be on a toadstool with a fishing rod in his hand, he talks some bollocks, great compilation showing the immersive dictionary CN is bereft of, watch the turning of all the coats when the team and the new boys send Sevco on their way, or am I just sitting here wishful thinking?
I was just sitting here thinking that to myself

Notice they never let Nicholas on the real shows on Sky Sports? All he does is that thing with Stelling. Forgot its name. But he's never in the big debates programmes and he's not allowed on the first class pundit gigs. Why? Cuz the man is a first class shithouse. An absolute moonhowling mercenary. Anyone who 'writes' (or composes a few sentences to a hack writer) for the fucking Daily Star ought not to be given the time of day regardless. Nicholas literally thinks to himself 'what's the most anti-Celtic angle I can think of' when it comes to any story regarding us. Perma-tanned cunt. He looks like a fucking gormless pirate. Jakey Jack Sparrow.

He has no home to return too. This is not gaza

Was it High Coates, Maria. He is the result of a mix relation, a Hun and a Donkey. Hail Hail or in his case Haw, Haw.

Usually jumpers from there but i wonder if he wiz pushed lol. HH Saul. A good tim from Airdrie it has a good few but Coaatbridge is and always was green, white and gold.

HH pal ?

Members online

Back