Nicholas on Desmond

Remember the silly photoshoots plastic pants and mullet that speaks volumes.
I think I remember him modelling speedos.....sorry I just could not take him seriously.
Sad thing is he still has not learned anything ,he is.so crass.

Last edited:
To me this seems exactly the same playbook as when Rodgers left.
(1) put who we want as manager as caretaker.
(2) Tell fans you are working tirelessly and diligently to identify the best possible candidates
(3) the caretaker plays the same team/formation as the manager who just left
(4) months go bye with no information from the club.
(5)They appoint the caretaker ad the full time manager
(6) the club crow that they weren’t looking at any other candidate
I don't agree bigman. I can't see Kennedy gettin it. There'd be fuckin uproar.
I think they're just givin everyone a chance that wants it.
It may be howe, but I still feel it's yer man maresca. Especially if Harkin is employed as director of football.

"Desmond received praise when the Hoops appointed Martin O’Neill and then Brendan Rodgers but I don’t see that same urgency now, even though Celtic are hugely vulnerable. I maintain Dermot – no matter what he claims – has lost his enthusiasm for Celtic. Even if he were to deliver someone like Keane next week, there is still a mountain of work to be done. That is why the fans are rightly pleading for answers… and hope."

Never been a fan of Charlie Nicholas however its very hard to disagree with his comments on DD. You really do have to ask the question:

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHOOSE A MANAGER ??
If it’s the wrong man then the question is irrelevant
If it’s the right man then however long it takes

Is that a Celtic piece of String or every other Club sized piece.
There’s Clubs that pick Managers
Then there’s Celtic picking a Manager
Maybe because the lack of games at the moment. Will sumcunt go into the showers and pick a fecking manager. We’re starting to look pathetic AGAIN
Mon ti Fuck

HH 🍀
It's a Celtic piece of string. Other clubs' pieces of string... not our problem!

It's a Celtic piece of string. Other clubs' pieces of string... not our problem!
You’ve lost me bud you stringing me along
Don’t like being on a short rope.
but to clarify other clubs act faster than us on these things which was the thread 🧵 we were talking about how Slow everything takes at CP.
we’re heading into week 6 no new manager
The 100 % England manager I’ll take a bung manager sacked 6pm new man in 6:01pm.
But the Celtic board string us along like chickens saying whits all the tree lights fur in a Bernard Mathews factory 🏭.
but I’m all Sisal’d oot noo

HH 🧵

For those of us, of a certain generation.
When Charlie Boy went to Arsenal, he forgot football, and became "only the crumbliest flakyiest chocolate".
Nothing has changed about him since.
Boy, but I fancied her too. 🍫
Janice Lee Burns.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back