Nicholas on Desmond

You’ve lost me bud you stringing me along
Don’t like being on a short rope.
but to clarify other clubs act faster than us on these things which was the thread 🧵 we were talking about how Slow everything takes at CP.
we’re heading into week 6 no new manager
The 100 % England manager I’ll take a bung manager sacked 6pm new man in 6:01pm.
But the Celtic board string us along like chickens saying whits all the tree lights fur in a Bernard Mathews factory 🏭.
but I’m all Sisal’d oot noo

HH 🧵

The fact that Chelsea were able to sack a club legend and have his replacement in the door by dinner time shows how useless our board really are. The Chelsea board saw issues with Lampard so began planning for the inevitable sacking. Our board on the other hand have watched Celtics season come apart from last year and done the square root of fuck all. This isn't about taking our time and looking for the right man since lenny left the building. If our board were doing their jobs properly that planning should have started at least 5 months ago. Calling our board slow is a compliment....glaciers have moved faster.

The fact that Chelsea were able to sack a club legend and have his replacement in the door by dinner time shows how useless our board really are. The Chelsea board saw issues with Lampard so began planning for the inevitable sacking. Our board on the other hand have watched Celtics season come apart from last year and done the square root of fuck all. This isn't about taking our time and looking for the right man since lenny left the building. If our board were doing their jobs properly that planning should have started at least 5 months ago. Calling our board slow is a compliment....glaciers have moved faster.
Now seeing stories about Kennedy and Strachan staying on. Is this an April Fools joke by the board? Or are they just imbeciles period?
Howe is nuts if he accepts this shit.
😡😡

Now seeing stories about Kennedy and Strachan staying on. Is this an April Fools joke by the board? Or are they just imbeciles period?
Howe is nuts if he accepts this shit.
😡😡

What the fuck do we owe this guy. He got injured on international duty. I'd imagine Celtic have put him through all his coaching badges. Have we promised him a job for life or something??

What the fuck do we owe this guy. He got injured on international duty. I'd imagine Celtic have put him through all his coaching badges. Have we promised him a job for life or something??
That’s sure as fuck how it looks mate. Like you say why don’t the SFA give him fkn job? He got crocked playing some bullshit ‘friendly’ at their behest.

That’s sure as fuck how it looks mate. Like you say why don’t the SFA give him fkn job? He got crocked playing some bullshit ‘friendly’ at their behest.

Just seems like amateur hour again. I'm all for looking after our former players. There are a few ex legends still involved at the club but kennedy is not a former legend. He's a coach that has been part of a massive failing this season and should be out the fucking door for it!!

I remember asking the same question on the Celtic blog a few years ago and got slaughtered for it. The usual we take care of our own shite. I was fuckin right then and I'm right now. Get him to fuck

Just seems like amateur hour again. I'm all for looking after our former players. There are a few ex legends still involved at the club but kennedy is not a former legend. He's a coach that has been part of a massive failing this season and should be out the fucking door for it!!
He hardly got any time to play for us before he got his playing career ended by the assault. I think we have looked after him more than well enough in the time since.

I hope that Howe, presuming he becomes the manager, will have the authority to get rid of Kennedy and Strachan - the coaches who supposedly took most of the training this season and allowed us to become the least fit, least motivated and least able to defend set pieces in the league - whenever he wants to.

It is worrying that he either hasn't noticed their involvement in the shambles or that he is allowing them to be foisted upon him when he knows of their influence in this pathetic season.

Members online

Back