Nick Powell

J

JFanCelt

Celtic just cannot say they are interested in Nick Powell! An injury prone player who has been on the physio’s table more than he has played for all his previous clubs.
Over and above this, he just can’t last a full 90 minutes....

Celtic just cannot say they are interested in Nick Powell! An injury prone player who has been on the physio’s table more than he has played for all his previous clubs.
With RC taking a game, NP would be a luxury in an area where we have a bit of depth.

Priority remains long-term defensive cover and an out-and-out striker to take the onus of young Eddy

This sort of rhetoric surrounded big John Hartson when the Huns knocked him back over a 'dodgy knee' after parading him at Mordor.

How'd that work out for them?

who ???

The OldCo huns liked signing injury prone/permanently injured players the big Russian, Oleg wan leg got injured playing at McDermid Park & never played again, then they sign Daniel Prodan never kicked a baw in anger in 3yrs. This Nick Powell looks as if he'd get injured pulling his socks,, hope the new Co huns gazump us for him

The OldCo huns liked signing injury prone/permanently injured players the big Russian, Oleg wan leg got injured playing at McDermid Park & never played again, then they sign Daniel Prodan never kicked a baw in anger in 3yrs. This Nick Powell looks as if he'd get injured pulling his socks,, hope the new Co huns gazump us for him
The huns are more likely to be in the market for Enoch Powell.

What with them being up to their scabby knees in blood, and his rivers flowing with the red stuff - both parties are an ideological match made in hell.

They could even go for Baden-Powell as head scout and then we can give them a hefty boot in the ging-gang goolies every day instead of just 4-times per season!

T

They could even go for Baden-Powell as head scout and then we can give them a hefty boot in the ging-gang goolies every day instead of just 4-times per season!

Aye, but the satisfaction you get from watching them, get a hefty Fenian boot in the going-gang goolies 4 times a season in the Lge or mibbie in the cup. Is fuckin priceless. Mon The Hoops, Hail Hail

So right, Brim. Once bitten twice shy but the medics should really be doing their job properly. I have to admit that I don't think I've heard of the guy anyway. :unsure:

So right, Brim. Once bitten twice shy but the medics should really be doing their job properly. I have to admit that I don't think I've heard of the guy anyway. :unsure:
With the amount of our players in treatment our medics must be making a fortune in overtime. I hear Comppers photie is hung on the dartboard.

His photie is there to remind the rest of the team what he looks like or what could become of them if they hang around the treatment room too long.

Back