Night of shame ! 28 arrested as thugs attack cops

Keevins and co will say both sides are just as bad as each other, only thing wrong in that thinking though, is was not ordinary folk who let them back in through the cheats charter, the media, SFA,SPFL.
When you decide to create a Frankenstein monster you are solely responsible for the destruction that your creation wreaks havoc on, no-one else, you the media and your lies about same club, the SFA and SPFL in their greed to have TV revenue and all who suppoprted this creation.
Daily Record, Sun Radio Clyde and Radio Scotland hang your head in shame, you are Scotlands shame and today is your fault not the yobbos, your fault.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Whits the odds 2ngt that Rat Faced Hun Bastard Cunt Rae is MISSING fae Schnide 1 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Nae way he has the CAPACITY tae answer RESERVEDELY about the Knuckodraggaz behaviour yesterday🤬🤬🤬🤬. Wid Fukin Hing himself & OBVIOUSLY Fuk eez chances ae any Future Sash Bash appearances!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So whats the chances of an increase in covid cases (and deaths) after the hun activity last night? Pretty high id think.
A shit load higher than the risks to public health due to Celtic going to a training camp or the idiot Bolingoli going on holiday, yet Sturgeon had plenty to say about Celtic’s activities at her daily "look at me" briefings but doesn't even turn up today, the morning after the most shameless, selfish breaches of covid rules any of us have witnessed during this pandemic, not to mention mass vandalism and violence?
Huns, the old variant or the new, seem to rejoice in being Scotlands Shame, Sturgeon has become an honorary member of that club.

Whits the odds 2ngt that Rat Faced Hun Bastard Cunt Rae is MISSING fae Schnide 1 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Nae way he has the CAPACITY tae answer RESERVEDELY about the Knuckodraggaz behaviour yesterday🤬🤬🤬🤬. Wid Fukin Hing himself & OBVIOUSLY Fuk eez chances ae any Future Sash Bash appearances!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sean going by the responses so far I wouldn't put it past him to be on there saying he understands why they broke the rules and then saying it was a minority ...won't be listening anyway.

So whats the chances of an increase in covid cases (and deaths) after the hun activity last night? Pretty high id think.
A shit load higher than the risks to public health due to Celtic going to a training camp or the idiot Bolingoli going on holiday, yet Sturgeon had plenty to say about Celtic’s activities at her daily "look at me" briefings but doesn't even turn up today, the morning after the most shameless, selfish breaches of covid rules any of us have witnessed during this pandemic, not to mention mass vandalism and violence?
Huns, the old variant or the new, seem to rejoice in being Scotlands Shame, Sturgeon has become an honorary member of that club.
I think the penny is finally dropping Hoopy. 😉

Swinney has said that the club should have told their fans to go home. I always get confused at this point. Is the club the same as the company or is the club just a bit of paper passed among friends? Who or what exactly is he addressing?

Back