Night of shame ! 28 arrested as thugs attack cops

Hilarious fuckwits mo idea who the Billy Boys were and what they would have done to them.

Hilarious fuckwits mo idea who the Billy Boys were and what they would have done to them.

I know the word delusional is used a lot on the celtic noise but looking at Indian people singing a song about being up to thier knees in fenian blood is very sad to see considering how the Indian people have been treated the length and breth of the UK .

I think this one has eaten an arse

View attachment 13729
I'd heard about creatures like this before but have never actually seen one. This humanish creature defies all known scientific laws by being simultaneously a cunt and a dick or cuck as scientists have named this low intelligence hybrid. The low intelligence is thought to be caused by 400 years of inbreeding. They have evolved a primitive communication system. While they have not mastered language, a series of grunts has evolved into acronyms such as, FTP, WATP.
They really are a fascinating creature to study.
This species consciously by passed evolution. This has never been seen in nature before, a species of humanoid that refuses to evolve.
Their ability to exist while living in their own filth has also been noted by scientists.
Fascinating creatures these Homo-Sevvicus.
This one should be on Britains got Talent, an arse that ate another arse.

The28 mugs arrested are a token so they can say they can say look we took action,the 28 are less than a half percent of a precent of the amount of mugs who risked not only thier own family’s life,s but also the people around them,if anyone is waiting for the government to take action forget it nothing is going to happen,when you look at the COVID 19 rules that have been broken by sevco form back at the preseason when they stopped two linemen from getting into thier ground but played 13 untested players to the 5 players who broke the rules,!! Action taken none,this team have not reported any cases of COVID it would appear to be pandemic free,the best way to beat them is on the pitch and I hope Kennedy is planning for that but don’t let the#*#*#*#*# grind us down
would have expected the Hun press to say “55” were arrested not 28

I know the word delusional is used a lot on the celtic noise but looking at Indian people singing a song about being up to thier knees in fenian blood is very sad to see considering how the Indian people have been treated the length and breth of the UK .
Indian community have condemmed these roasters and distanced themselves as they quite rightly have stated these nuggets undo all the hard wotk that has been done to integrate and fitin with an integrated Scotland.
It was pointed out to the community that these are not seen as Indian or showing Indian values nor a slur on that particular community of people but are seen simply as morons been huns.

Members online

Latest posts

Back