Night of shame ! 28 arrested as thugs attack cops

They could put up the fencing they used a while ago to keep the mutants at bay
You're right though
The polis will be out in force, but why put yourself in danger of being assaulted, and then there's the rabid HUN hordes to think about
The NHS are praying Celtic fans are sensible in their attitude. The cat is out the bag if theere is to be a march then there is no lockdown cannot have it both ways, if the Police and Gov cannot enforce a lockdown on its cities citizens then martial law or a temporary house interment has to come into play and only citizens with good reason may be out n about.

Sorry I have to disagree with this. What the club should do is to erect the barriers again, to protect the ground, shop and "the way". Do not give the media, police and politicians any excuse to take a pop at us again. The board should make sure they demand the appropriate protection for the ground. The Celtic Trust should not be in anyway apart from the club in this, they too should encourage supporters to avoid making any rash gatherings. HH.
I agree 100%, we can't take the high ground then make similar cunts of ourselves
i don't think it is the celtic trust, and as 50 shades said earlier, looks like a hun production

I'd heard about creatures like this before but have never actually seen one. This humanish creature defies all known scientific laws by being simultaneously a cunt and a dick or cuck as scientists have named this low intelligence hybrid. The low intelligence is thought to be caused by 400 years of inbreeding. They have evolved a primitive communication system. While they have not mastered language, a series of grunts has evolved into acronyms such as, FTP, WATP.
They really are a fascinating creature to study.
This species consciously by passed evolution. This has never been seen in nature before, a species of humanoid that refuses to evolve.
Their ability to exist while living in their own filth has also been noted by scientists.
Fascinating creatures these Homo-Sevvicus.
more like haemorrhoids

Huns have a new motto on their badge. Instead of READY.
It’s JUST MOVE ON.
Just forget everything that we’ve done, from the cheating, on and off the pitch, to the violence wherever we’ve been.😡
Yet ALL the authorities let them off with it.😡

New virus cases in England and Wales continue to fall but have unexpectedly increased in Scotland over the last week......

I wonder what could have caused that🤔

Its almost as though there was mass breaches of lockdown rules about a week ago.....
they say it takes 2 weeks for the real impact to be felt
This was today’s rankings in scotland
Inverclyde is doing fantastic overall in comparison
I watch these numbers because when we go into the level system of previous, these numbers would have led to everywhere being open including pubs most importantly

I’ll reserve judgement till next week and see the effect of the new mutant mutation

Attachments

• E9CE2700-3CFF-465C-A6CF-341AE2105B4D.png
    E9CE2700-3CFF-465C-A6CF-341AE2105B4D.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Inverclyde is doing fantastic in rankings
I watch these numbers because when we go into level system these numbers would previously have everywhere open including pubs

I’ll reserve judgement till next week and see the effect of the new mutant mutation
1615577572625.png

Inverclyde is doing fantastic overall in comparison
I watch these numbers because when we go into the level system of previous, these numbers would have led to everywhere being open including pubs most importantly

These mutants haven't mutated for centuries. They have always been animals.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back