Nine man Rangers qualify for the Europa League Group stages

Celtic Noise Bhoy

Two players sent off, Morales and the woman beater formerly of Liverpool, hung on for a 1-1 draw, so win 2-1 on aggregate. Hard shift for them which is good.

Before the game, I was thinking it would be good if they got through as playing in the EL will be difficult in terms of squad etc. However, once it kicked off and they scored I was gutted.

I just hate them, everything about them; their arrogance, their support, their board and squeaky feckin' Gerard!

Hopefully, UEFA will be able to dig a bit deeper into their finances … that would be fun!

It's a mixed bag. Good for them obvs....which makes it bad. But not bad as they'll struggle to keep fresh n fit.

It's really bad for the poor citizens of the three European cities that are going to have to put up with their fascist Billy Britain bullshit

Ha Ha,nice one

DILLIGAF,

In all seriousness, the fact that this thread refers to them as 'Rangers' is insulting to every club and supporter out with their disgraceful 'club'.

Please change it to Rangers* or Sevco 5088.

Otherwise, 'The Rangers' will suffice.

Please don't help perpetuate the Continuation Myth for them and the SFA!

DILLIGAF,

In all seriousness, the fact that this thread refers to them as 'Rangers' is insulting to every club and supporter out with their disgraceful 'club'.

Please change it to Rangers* or Sevco 5088.

Otherwise, 'The Rangers' will suffice.

Please don't help perpetuate the Continuation Myth for them and the SFA!
In all seriousness who gives a fuck.....thought police are already well entrenched in this board......can't criticise the manager......must not use the word Rangers unless it is preceded by the definitive article...

In all seriousness, I do! For what it's worth, I don't understand your logic.

If you're happy enough for the farce to continue unabated then go for it, however, do not slate me for having an opinion and a thought process entirely of my own.

As far as I'm concerned, it sickens me to the core that people like you are prepared to accept the status quo. Obviously, you don't agree and find my opinion disagreeable.

Get over it and, one more thing, resorting to foul and abisive language lessens the point you make, in fact, it only belittles your contribution.

In all seriousness, I do! For what it's worth, I don't understand your logic.

If you're happy enough for the farce to continue unabated then go for it, however, do not slate me for having an opinion and a thought process entirely of my own.

As far as I'm concerned, it sickens me to the core that people like you are prepared to accept the status quo. Obviously, you don't agree and find my opinion disagreeable.

Get over it and, one more thing, resorting to foul and abisive language lessens the point you make, in fact, it only belittles your contribution.
You are entitled to your opinion....
For what it's worth I don't disagree with ye..who gives a fuck isn't really foul and abusive language, where I grew up it was everyday language,if I had added on " You c@@@" then that would be different!. You weren't however sharing your opinion....you were presenting it as fact and telling the guy to change his words. I refer to " the fact ..." in your first sentence.

Maybe you should be started a thread on the topic of what we call them......rather than changing the topic of this one.....which I enabled further by replying ?

Billy, have a good day. Not on any forum to annoy anyone, or worse, start an argument over which words were used in describing a point.

Agree to disagree and ignore each other from now on. (y)

Billy, have a good day. Not on any forum to annoy anyone, or worse, start an argument over which words were used in describing a point.

Agree to disagree and ignore each other from now on. (y)
I prefer Noah if I'm honest??...no need to ignore each other......I'm a bag of nerves at the moment , always the same when we play "them".....probably shouldn't be posting?

Anton, you're entitled to your opinion, just don't tell anyone what to do
If calling Rangers bothers you, that's on you, call them HUNS, that's what they are
Please, enough of the Homo Correctus
No negativity on this forum
We're all Bhoys & Ghirls together and we put them firmly back in their coffin today
HH

Well, probably both of us shouldn't be posting then.
Anton, you're entitled to your opinion, just don't tell anyone what to do
If calling Rangers bothers you, that's on you, call them HUNS, that's what they are
Please, enough of the Homo Correctus
No negativity on this forum
We're all Bhoys & Ghirls together and we put them firmly back in their coffin today
HH

"Please change ... " is hardly a command in anyone's language.

It's embarrassing, for any Celtic forum - in my humble opinion - to refer to Sevco 5088 as Rangers (IL).

I can't make you change the name of the thread and I, certainly, did not tell anyone WHAT TO DO!!!

In all honesty, I've avoided forums for a long time due to 'petty shite' that goes on ... I'm going to do myself a favour and feck off from this one.

I wish you all well for the future.

Back