Nisbet and Boyle

Ajeti is better than the Greek jackie
Still a bit to early to try and make comparisons between the 2 of them Docco.
Still believe that there is a place for the big target man to occupy the 2CB especially with teams sitting so deep now, that leaves so little space for kyogo to try and operate in, which can make his less effective in certain games.
Think GG has more of a physical presence about him than Ajeti and seems to get into more goal scoring positions than Ajeti even if that hasn't happened yet for him yet.
Would say Nesbitt could be a better option for that role given on what we have seen so far, yet it only highlights the poor quality of Scottish football with the anti football tactics that teams choose to play against us.
Only look at the European matches and all 3 aren't worthy of a mention when it comes to the quality that kyogo possess and suits Ange vision on how the game should really be played.

Ajeti looks a cert to be moved out in Jan.
Mind we have (if reports are to be believed)Daizen Maeda coming in from Anges old team.
He looks the part.

I'm on the fence still with Giakoumakis who has shown he is good at holding up the ball and winning fouls but very little else.
We need at least 3 goal scoring CF's on the books. Right now the Greek would be a 4th choice if we pick up Maeda, and an additional physical striker.

Think Ange will have his eye on an CAM from Japan as well.
It's all well and good BBB looking at all these potential players that we are looking to bring into the club, yet on one is prepared to look at the fact that we already have a hugely over inflated playing squad, that is costing vast sums of money without any returns whatsoever.
So are we to keep pushing up our wage bill with such limited opportunities available for so many still within our wage bill.
Another AGM has come and gone and still a very important issue isn't being addressed.
Just think how much money would be available to pay higher wages for better quality, if so much wasn't being wasted upon players who have little to no chance of making the 1st team squad and no available opportunities to help there progress either

It's all well and good BBB looking at all these potential players that we are looking to bring into the club, yet on one is prepared to look at the fact that we already have a hugely over inflated playing squad, that is costing vast sums of money without any returns whatsoever.
So are we to keep pushing up our wage bill with such limited opportunities available for so many still within our wage bill.
Another AGM has come and gone and still a very important issue isn't being addressed.
Just think how much money would be available to pay higher wages for better quality, if so much wasn't being wasted upon players who have little to no chance of making the 1st team squad and no available opportunities to help there progress either
Boli, barkas and ajeti look the three most likely to get shifted - that must be close to 50k. Loans for the Shefield pair Liam Shaw and Osaze Urhoghide.

We will take a hit on the 3.

We haven't really spent this year, considering what most of us said needed spent on the first team.

Being 9m net after a team rebuild isn't bad. That's also factoring in releasing ntcham.

If we were cautious and slow in the summer window let's go for it in the winter one.

My target is for us to go all guns blazing till January - get in a few faces then push on.

The auto Cl qualification and wining the league is vital. The huns win league then they will limp on. We win it and it and they are dust

Boli, barkas and ajeti look the three most likely to get shifted - that must be close to 50k.
I know I can't change the past and I really should move on, but seeing Ivan Toney playing so brilliantly again on Saturday made me feel a bit sad. To think we could and should have signed him but instead we pulled out of the deal to spend our money on Ajeti.

Again it is not a transfer mistake that requires hindsight because most of us were incredulous at the time when Celtic made this decision.

Members online

Latest posts

Back