Nisbet and Boyle

Anybody think we should take a punt on these two?After watching them run riot yesterday its a big aye from me 😂The big thing for me was their work rate ..i think both players would do well at Celtic under Anges guidance ..thoughts?
Fair shout
I've always thought Boyle with his speed and trickery would be a good addition, but don't know if they would both be happy, with not being starters week in, week out, like they are currently in the Hibs set up

Anybody think we should take a punt on these two?After watching them run riot yesterday its a big aye from me 😂The big thing for me was their work rate ..i think both players would do well at Celtic under Anges guidance ..thoughts?
Disagree Tony,
Both would only be bit part players and although they both seemed to do well enough yesterday, as I only watched the 2nd half, still think that they would lack the level of consistency that Ange would be looking for imo

Disagree Tony,
Both would only be bit part players and although they both seemed to do well enough yesterday, as I only watched the 2nd half, still think that they would lack the level of consistency that Ange would be looking for imo
Fair enough John ,Nisbets only 24 so still lesrning the game ,Boyles 28 and seems to cause both Glasgow clubs problems.Both dig in and i like Scottish guys in the team .Id take both of them.

I don't take much notice of other Scottish teams in general Tony, and Boyle caused us problems when we played hibs alright, but hibs have been struggling badly up to yesterday against the diddy teams, going by there results of late.
So do they only want to play, when the occasion suits them?

Only if they want tae warm the bench fur 3 seasons........better stayin away fae Hibee strikers.....no worth the hassle as history has shown ;)

I don't take much notice of other Scottish teams in general Tony, and Boyle caused us problems when we played hibs alright, but hibs have been struggling badly up to yesterday against the diddy teams, going by there results of late.
So do they only want to play, when the occasion suits them?
In my experience, playing on a better team, brings out the best in you, and who wouldn't want to be part of a potential trophy winning team, year in, year out
Also a case of horses for courses, when we play the hammer throwing teams, which infest the league
I'd take Boyle for sure as he has the right blend of skill, determination and physicality, to help us during the season in the SPFL
Nisbet would be an upgrade on Ajeti, as he knows the game up north and can handle the rough going
It's all about personal opinions and it's good to see a diverse point of view from time to time

HH

Last edited:
I couldn't disagree about what both players could potentially offer DILLIGAF.
Not so sure they could or would fit in to Ange style of play either.
But for what hibs would want to charge us, for what Ange has already been able to get in, then I can't see how they would be value for money with the other potential players that could be of the same value but better in quality imo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back