Nisbet and Boyle

I'd say yes to both. In fact I suggested buying Nisbet this time last year. Most folk said no way back then mainly cos he wasn't thought to be good enough or because he was a rangers fan.

Well he ended up as joint second top scorer in the league (even ahead of £120m Morelos) in a Hibs side, so I'd hope he'd flourish in a much better Celtic team to score more. As for his being a sevco fan well I couldn't care less as long as he is professional like so many before him.

Personally I think the two of them would add extra physicality and a plan B to our game which would really help us in those frustrating domestic games against those teams that park the bus against us - which accounts for probably at least a quarter of our matches in a season.

Anybody think we should take a punt on these two?After watching them run riot yesterday its a big aye from me 😂The big thing for me was their work rate ..i think both players would do well at Celtic under Anges guidance ..thoughts?
I like Nisbet as a player, he has a bit of Gary hooper about him. Would be more then happy with him.
I think Boyle is a good player but has found his level at hibs

Anybody think we should take a punt on these two?After watching them run riot yesterday its a big aye from me 😂The big thing for me was their work rate ..i think both players would do well at Celtic under Anges guidance ..thoughts?
I wid take Nisbet not a problem get rid of that clown ajeti as for Boyle I wid prefer the boy maeda we were linked with rather than Boyle

I wid take Nisbet not a problem get rid of that clown ajeti as for Boyle I wid prefer the boy maeda we were linked with rather than Boyle
I'll take both
As long as they don't wear fucking gloves...it's Scotland, not the Bahamas,so deal with the weather
Does my boax in seeing guys wearing snoods, gloves, and pulling their socks up over their knees
Must be putting something in the drinking water
Apart from that...go nuts

HH

I'll take both
As long as they don't wear fucking gloves...it's Scotland, not the Bahamas,so deal with the weather
Does my boax in seeing guys wearing snoods, gloves, and pulling their socks up over their knees
Must be putting something in the drinking water
Apart from that...go nuts

HH
Have to agree @The gloves it is annoying seeing these pansies wearing gloves but a short sleeve shirt wits that about??

I’d sign porteous for the bants

Well I think its pretty unanimous, we'll have anybody but Ajeti. ;)

So you'd take el fatface? cause I wouldn't take Morelos if he was free in a box of kellogs crunchy nut. In fact the box would have to be binned.

I'd take Nisbet over Boyle, he's young enough to still improve and he's starting to appear more on the international stage which will help him too. Ange could be the boss he needs to up his game.

Back