No Change?

Gary67

Can we assume that given that the only statement coming out tonight is regarding "the riots🤣" that all is well and we limp on with the dead man walking manager? Are they seriously waiting until the season is over, 2nd January at latest, before doing anything?

The only positive thing I can take from that statement is the fact they've highlighted the violence came from only "a small number of people", which will help, even if only slightly, deter the media from claiming it was a whole crowd of thugs with hawfers and lockbacks.

Might be the case that it's the most impractical time. Unless they act Monday/Tuesday, everybody is booked up for the Milan trip. All arrangements, extra details due to virus, will be in place and any upset to that would be nothing but a gigantic admin headache. Would be interesing to know if Pistol Pete makes the trip or stays home to play with his calculator; managerial changes are costly.

Those wee fannies trying out their Tekken moves on the big, dangerous fences may have inadvertently set everything back; Celtic get a squirrel if they need one, and even if there's a move early in the week, what quality replacement is going to fancy the gig after seeing that? How does, 'Aye, best fans in the world until you lose a critical game and then they want to kick your head in while chanting for you to get tae fuck.' translate into Spanish/German/French, etc, etc?

How would they have fared watching Celtic in the 90s? Been running around Glasgow in blue 'Gazza' tops probably. Fucking embarrassments.

Might be the case that it's the most impractical time. Unless they act Monday/Tuesday, everybody is booked up for the Milan trip. All arrangements, extra details due to virus, will be in place and any upset to that would be nothing but a gigantic admin headache. Would be interesing to know if Pistol Pete makes the trip or stays home to play with his calculator; managerial changes are costly.

Those wee fannies trying out their Tekken moves on the big, dangerous fences may have inadvertently set everything back; Celtic get a squirrel if they need one, and even if there's a move early in the week, what quality replacement is going to fancy the gig after seeing that? How does, 'Aye, best fans in the world until you lose a critical game and then they want to kick your head in while chanting for you to get tae fuck.' translate into Spanish/German/French, etc, etc?

How would they have fared watching Celtic in the 90s? Been running around Glasgow in blue 'Gazza' tops probably. Fucking embarrassments.
John Kennedy interim manager? 🍺 :eek:

Dark days indeed.

A global pandemic hovering over us, the tories corrupting everything they can get their grubby little mitts on, unemployment at it's highest and growth at it's lowest, the continual financial chicanery at the midden and now the Celtic board, manager and players have put the tin lid on this year for us.

2020 sucks and I can't wait to see it out.

Dark days indeed.

A global pandemic hovering over us, the tories corrupting everything they can get their grubby little mitts on, unemployment at it's highest and growth at it's lowest, the continual financial chicanery at the midden and now the Celtic board, manager and players have put the tin lid on this year for us.

2020 sucks and I can't wait to see it out.
The way events have unfolded,don't forget the brexit clusterphuq in January,ah'm beginnin tae doubt that god's a tim!🍺😞

Seriously, if I have to look at Lennon one more time in that black get up he seems to have been living in for the last few months I will feckin scream. He looks like a bag of shite. Christ knows what he’s doing to merchandise sales.

Seriously, if I have to look at Lennon one more time in that black get up he seems to have been living in for the last few months I will feckin scream. He looks like a bag of shite. Christ knows what he’s doing to merchandise sales.

Moron. The black trakkie will be lennys training and match day gear. Hes probably been asked to wear it by the sponsors. Considering we only see lenny when he's either at a match or taking the team training then that will be the only reason you only see him in it. Also it won't be the same trakkie. But you already know that. All these facts don't fit into your "personally abuse lenny at every opportunity" narrative though so carry on.

Sandman is 100% correct - the pubescent fannies who ''attacked'' the fences/polis last night have given the Board a great big ''Get out of Jail Free Card'' !

Now , much of the focus is on the brainless idiots who embarrassed us by their puerile/Trump-like tantrums .
Instead of feeling the heat from the fans for the current malaise at the Club they are now laying into the supporters and shifting the emphasis to THEIR behaviour and NOT the Board's inaction .
Thank-you , morons !

HH

Sandman is 100% correct - the pubescent fannies who ''attacked'' the fences/polis last night have given the Board a great big ''Get out of Jail Free Card'' !

Now , much of the focus is on the brainless idiots who embarrassed us by their puerile/Trump-like tantrums .
Instead of feeling the heat from the fans for the current malaise at the Club they are now laying into the supporters and shifting the emphasis to THEIR behaviour and NOT the Board's inaction .
Thank-you , morons !

HH

Again. I have no issue with fans turning up at stadium venting their anger at an inactive board. Im not really sure when celtic fans are supposed to have become holy than thou, snowflake, lovey dovies that give out kisses and hugs and care more about what world football and media think of us than actually just being normal football fans. The fans have every right to be angry. And if the board use last night against us then it only goes to prove what we already know. They are cowards and are unable to do whats right for the club. I have seen fans shouting at the players and manager...Good. they need to known its not good enough. Ive seen fences being pushed....boohoo poor fucking fences. Ive seen police, baton raised, at celtic fans there to protest. Ive not seen the bus attacked. I won't just blindly believe police statements, club statements or media statements.

It may have escaped the notice of many but the truth of the matter is.... whilst it is always good business to keep your clients as happy as possible and to provide value for money, this is a listed company and the ONLY RESPONSIBILITY is to the shareholders. What the fans think is not critical to the running of this club unless it has financial implications. We, as supporters have the right to a personal opinion and little else.
As fans (not owners or shareholders) we are entitled to pay for entertainment without any guarantee of success. If we don't like what is being delivered as entertainment we have only one right. Take your entertainment budget somewhere else, or switch channel. We are somehow of the belief that this is our club. Sorry if anybody finds this a bit hard to take. It's just the facts and the board and other owners will make decisions that suits them.

It may have escaped the notice of many but the truth of the matter is.... whilst it is always good business to keep your clients as happy as possible and to provide value for money, this is a listed company and the ONLY RESPONSIBILITY is to the shareholders. What the fans think is not critical to the running of this club unless it has financial implications. We, as supporters have the right to a personal opinion and little else.
As fans (not owners or shareholders) we are entitled to pay for entertainment without any guarantee of success. If we don't like what is being delivered as entertainment we have only one right. Take your entertainment budget somewhere else, or switch channel. We are somehow of the belief that this is our club. Sorry if anybody finds this a bit hard to take. It's just the facts and the board and other owners will make decisions that suits them.

I get what your saying vigo but I cant and will never see celtic as a business. They mean way to much to me. The board can go. The players can go. But Celtic is Celtic. It will be a constant in my life.

Whilst that makes an emotional cohort of at least 2, the facts are the facts.

People will fight for celtic..because they believe it belongs to them. You only need look at our history. The fans battled the old board and chased them out of town. The new board could be starved of our cash but we will never stop supporting celtic. This board will be gone in 40 years. Hopefully I'm still here and I'll still have my celtic 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Back