No Change?

Must be generational thing, supported the Hoops since the late 50s, you name it I’ve seen it good times bad times at our club Ya!
But what we witness yesterday was Beyond the pale for me absolutely shocking behaviour from so called Celtic fans don’t get me wrong I am as scunnerd as much as the next,of course fans are allowed to protest all they want(sack the Board )but at least show some dignity,you are only given oxygen to the media and the stinkies for sure ,remember UEFA gave the award for the best fans in the world, aye The way Lennon situation was handled by the board is shocking and the board must take responsibility for the situation we are at
Could have been a lot,lot better for Lenny the guys a legend for all his years at Celtic Park without doubt .that goes without saying, just to let new generation of our fans we are Celtic till we die, some of the younger fans think they have a sense of entitlement waking up as I said start of the post good times,bad times behave yourself don’t let the club down because that’s what you are doing

Again. I have no issue with fans turning up at stadium venting their anger at an inactive board. Im not really sure when celtic fans are supposed to have become holy than thou, snowflake, lovey dovies that give out kisses and hugs and care more about what world football and media think of us than actually just being normal football fans. The fans have every right to be angry. And if the board use last night against us then it only goes to prove what we already know. They are cowards and are unable to do whats right for the club. I have seen fans shouting at the players and manager...Good. they need to known its not good enough. Ive seen fences being pushed....boohoo poor fucking fences. Ive seen police, baton raised, at celtic fans there to protest. Ive not seen the bus attacked. I won't just blindly believe police statements, club statements or media statements.
I've seen footage of last night's disgusting behaviour and railings were picked up and thrown towards the poils. These clowns have have embarrassed the club just as much as Lenny has. Fkn idiots.

BY the way can somebody confirm for me that in 13 games in this 10IAR season we are 2 games behind but have already had 7 penalties against us and still 2 games in hand..... This from the team with the best defensive record in Scotland? We must have a REALLY poor defense now. Am I being paranoid?

Members online

Latest posts

Back